Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

well that was weird...**wayyyyy tmi**

Posted by   + Show Post
So im 36 weeks 2 days today whoohooo!! / anyway so i went to go to the bathroom just to pee I feel completely fine not sick at all but when i sat down to pee i went and before i went to wipe my hand accidentally hit the inside of my undies and they were soaked! I mean like really soaked! So me being the weirdo that i am tried to smell whatever soaked me and it just smelled like my u know what so i was like ok..then when I went to get up all of a sudden without warning massive diareah came out of nowhere and didnt stop for like 10 min....my poor df and dad couldnt go in the bathroom for like an hr =/ but now my lowe back hurts really bad and everytime i stnd up i have incredible pressure on pelvis that really hurts...i dunno...its really weird
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Replies (21-24):
Beenhereforever
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:46 AM
Sounds like baby dropped. Not labor.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tbarnes895
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:23 AM

If you think you are leaking amniotic fluid call doctor ASAP I didn't with my first and waited like 2 days because I thought it was just pressure making me leak pee a little and I ended up with an infection in my amniotic fluid that had me laboring with a temp of 103 and on tons of antibiotics and had the baby in the NICU for 2 days on an IV also.  I was 38 weeks and wasn't having any pain or contractions they had to induce me at the hospital to get labor started.  Good luck.

jewmaw13
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:13 AM
well i talked to my ob he said if i cant oush out any fluid then its most likely not amneotic fluid but he does think ive started early labor. He told me it could last days so try not to obsess about timing contractions until they get stronger and closer together. He told me to rest a lot and occupy myself so i dont drive myself crzy lol he told me to go in if my water breaks or im bleeding or my contractions are 2-5 min apart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Izzy_pop
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Update us when you go into active labor!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN