Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Could I be Pregnant Again Already???? HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

Ok so I am kind of freaking out a little......we had our son on the 27th of december, I had a c-section and my tubes tied......well 4 weeks later me an my husband had sex, well now its the 6 week mark and I thought I was getting my period, because i wiped and there was blood, but that is all I saw for blood!!!! well to make a long story short, I went to my doctor at 5 weeks and he told me that the pathologist had called and said that they had missed tieing my right tube!!!! So now with that one time of blood I saw could that be implantation bleeding, it would have been 2 weeks after having sex!!!! Also just for a side note, I had only bled for 2 weeks after my c-section maybe even less!!!! SO WHAT DO YOU MOMS THINK, I am super worried!!!!!   

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katie11908
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Wow anything is possible and you are super fertile the first few weeks after having a baby. I cant believe they forgot to tie your right tube! I would be livid with the doctor since you paid for a surgery they didn't even do properly! But the answer is yes it is possible i would inform your doctor and i guess wait and test... Good luck!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
nicole2884
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Could be anything sorry just gonna have to wait an test
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:04 PM

If you had implantation bleeding, you would have a positive test by now.

Jenaren86
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I am quite mad.....the doctor told me that they don't guarrentee anything that even with your tubes being tied that it is still possible to get pregnant!!!! I havent decided what I am going to do now!!!! I am kind of lost on how to handle the whole situation!!!!

toopicky429
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:26 PM
I didn't have a period until my kids were seven or eight months old. It wouldn't hurt to test, but it might be normal for you not to have a period so I wouldn't freak out about it until you've tested. Good luck!
Allebas
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:29 PM
2 moms liked this

WOW!! I would be totally livid! I'm pretty sure it would be considered malpractice to ONLY tie ONE TUBE!! The Dr. sounds like he/she was negligent by only tying one tube! If you are pregnant, I would be going to an attorney to find out if you have a case for malpractice, considering the circumstances and the fact you did NOT WANT to be pregnant again ever!! GOOD LUCK!!

IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:29 PM
If he highly pissed off :( sounds like you need to test that's the only way to know. Good luck!

Quoting Jenaren86:

I am quite mad.....the doctor told me that they don't guarrentee anything that even with your tubes being tied that it is still possible to get pregnant!!!! I havent decided what I am going to do now!!!! I am kind of lost on how to handle the whole situation!!!!

IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:29 PM
I agree !

Quoting Allebas:

WOW!! I would be totally livid! I'm pretty sure it would be considered malpractice to ONLY tie ONE TUBE!! The Dr. sounds like he/she was negligent by only tying one tube! If you are pregnant, I would be going to an attorney to find out if you have a case for malpractice, considering the circumstances and the fact you did NOT WANT to be pregnant again ever!! GOOD LUCK!!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Since it has been a few weeks, you could test and see. 

Larsbug
by Laura on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:05 PM

test.... you would get an answer by now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)