Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

26 weeks today.. questions..maybe tmi..

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:32 PM
  • 5 Replies
And my boobs are really warm??? My body can be cold and when i touch my boobs they are insainly warm is this normal? Also everyone keeps asking if I've started lactating yet and I haven't, should I have started by now?? Also I'm having tons of discharge and when I have to poo it hurts my lower abdomen a lot like cramping pains and it feels like I can't hold it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Constipation is a side effect if pregnancy try tums and prune juice. As for your breasts ya normal :) there is alot of blood flow to them things lol so they will be warm and I didn't start lactating till just before giving birth :)
kbear1992
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Its not constipation LOL its like the poo hits me and I have to go right then if I hold it just a little it feels like cramping and hurts soooo bad.. I've almost have pooped my pants a couple times :/

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Constipation is a side effect if pregnancy try tums and prune juice. As for your breasts ya normal :) there is alot of blood flow to them things lol so they will be warm and I didn't start lactating till just before giving birth :)

Tracie82411
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I had the extremely warm boobs and I didn't start leaking until about 35 weeks on and off
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kierasmommy
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Your intestines are getting squished. Try sipping something warm (tea or just hot lemon water) when you have time to relax and sit on the toilet. That usually gets things to move along and it should cut down on the "emergency" trips to the bathroom.

And warm boobs is totally normal.
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Ohh yea that happened to me a few times. Talk to your dr about it

Quoting kbear1992:

Its not constipation LOL its like the poo hits me and I have to go right then if I hold it just a little it feels like cramping and hurts soooo bad.. I've almost have pooped my pants a couple times :/

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN