Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant Mamas with LO(s) under 1

Posted by   + Show Post

Right now or in the past...

How are you managing/How did you manage?

I'm 5 months deep now, and my back is starting to hurt from carrying my 11 m/o DD.It's only going to get harder I know....And I think DD is starting to sense something is going on too because suddenly she has developed this neediness she never had before!

Any advice? I'm so tired :/

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Replies (11-13):
MomTimSaria
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I found out I was pregnant with my dd when my dd was six months old.  My dd isn't under one now, she is  13 months.  I am now 7 months pregnant.  She is very needy.  She prefers me over her father.  The only thing I can advise is sleeping at the same time.  I put her to sleep and than I sleep.  I was so tired with her in the beginning but now we have a system.  Sleeping at the same time.  When she falls asleep no matter what I am doing we sleep together.  It gets better with time. 

KekeLi938
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:33 AM
I am almost 3o weeks pregnant, with my 4th, and my youngest is 10 months. I find that I am exhausted more, but that also comes with having a 5 and 3 year old as well. I try to nap when my 3 year old and 10 month old do, but am still working on the neediness of my DD#2.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chamelinmom
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this

all of my kids have been less than one when i was expecting again. this is my 5th. As i got bigger and they started to walk i would hold their hand and walk slowly with them. they seem to learn to walk faster that way. Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN