Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentine's Day is a week away! What are your plans?

Posted by   + Show Post

I need to get a plan of action together. LOL We probably won't make it out for dinner but I want to try and make it special for the family. What are you doing?

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Replies (21-30):
xLilBit22
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao right unfortunately ill be moving in march. So this is the valentines together lol

Quoting mem82:

LOL ! If you guys keep up that tradition, you will end up with a ton of kiddos! LOL

Quoting xLilBit22:

Going out to eat with my homie on valentines day or that saturday. Last yr i took her pregnant ass out this yr shes taking my pregnant ass out. Lol. And that friday going out for dinner with hubby.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:19 PM
my dh lost his job in 2011 then in 2012 he had massive surgery. Now the doctors dont think he can work any more. With his physical health and him having ptsd from war. Plus we have a 1 yo ds and a 7 week old ds.

Quoting mem82:

We're pretty tight right now, too. That's why I'm trying to come up with at home things. CHEAP! lol

Quoting sissy852:

i wish we could. But we cant afford anything. :(

Quoting mem82:

Aw, maybe you guys can start a tradition this year?

Quoting sissy852:

nothing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyandme878
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:19 PM

I wanted to go out just the DF and I but he insisted we make it a family thing and take the LO with us. (Which I don't mind.) So we are going to dinner and a movie. And hopefully taking little man to a special valentine mommy, daddy, and me class :)

amberandmonker
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Nothing lol. We already had our dinner.. but I am hopefully getting the massage ive been dreaming about for years.. then I just want to be left the hell alone for the rest of the day lol

mem82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:26 PM

*hugs* I'm so sorry. 8( That's a lot to go through.

Quoting sissy852:

my dh lost his job in 2011 then in 2012 he had massive surgery. Now the doctors dont think he can work any more. With his physical health and him having ptsd from war. Plus we have a 1 yo ds and a 7 week old ds.

Quoting mem82:

We're pretty tight right now, too. That's why I'm trying to come up with at home things. CHEAP! lol

Quoting sissy852:

Quoting mem82:

Quoting sissy852:

nothing

mem82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:27 PM

LOL

Quoting amberandmonker:

Nothing lol. We already had our dinner.. but I am hopefully getting the massage ive been dreaming about for years.. then I just want to be left the hell alone for the rest of the day lol

mem82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Aw, that sounds fun. 8)

Quoting Mommyandme878:

I wanted to go out just the DF and I but he insisted we make it a family thing and take the LO with us. (Which I don't mind.) So we are going to dinner and a movie. And hopefully taking little man to a special valentine mommy, daddy, and me class :)

sissy852
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:35 PM
thank you

Quoting mem82:

*hugs* I'm so sorry. 8( That's a lot to go through.

Quoting sissy852:

Quoting mem82:

Quoting sissy852:

Quoting mem82:

Quoting sissy852:

nothing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Babysitting, because my hubby is going to be out of town.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:19 AM
No plans! We only buy for our kids anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured