Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

just did the ring test :)

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:19 PM
  • 42 Replies
1 mom liked this

i know ill find out what the baby is when its born but im having fun trying all these gender tests. I did the ring test just now and it started to swing side to side which means girl. cant wait til baby is here 22 more weeks

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by Laura on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:25 PM

both times I was pregnant I did it and it went in a circle... which is boy of course and both times I had boys lol

AnitaA
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:26 PM

How do you do this test? :)

goobersmom713
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:26 PM

i found out the 18th

Quoting Larsbug:

both times I was pregnant I did it and it went in a circle... which is boy of course and both times I had boys lol

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Good luck! :)

Jensep
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Try the baking soda test! Worked for me and 3 of my friends! you pee in a cup, then add a tsp of baking soda to it...if it fizzes its a boy, if it doesn't fiz it's a girl :)

goobersmom713
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:30 PM

you your wedding ring (i used my husbands) on a piece of thread about 12 inches long and hold it over your tummy and if it goes in circles its a boy but if it swings side to side (back and forth) its a girl.

i let the the string settle from being hung above my stomach before i watched it

Quoting AnitaA:

AnitaA
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Ooh I will try it. Does it matter that I'm only 8 weeks? Lol

Quoting goobersmom713:

you your wedding ring (i used my husbands) on a piece of thread about 12 inches long and hold it over your tummy and if it goes in circles its a boy but if it swings side to side (back and forth) its a girl.

i let the the string settle from being hung above my stomach before i watched it

Quoting AnitaA:

virgochild79
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Just for fun I'm going to try it lol

goobersmom713
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:34 PM

i plan on trying that one too i also want to try the koolaid test. people say im just getting my hopes up for a girl to be honest im just doing it for fun :)

Quoting Jensep:

Try the baking soda test! Worked for me and 3 of my friends! you pee in a cup, then add a tsp of baking soda to it...if it fizzes its a boy, if it doesn't fiz it's a girl :)

goobersmom713
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:35 PM

not sure give it a try :)

Quoting AnitaA:

Ooh I will try it. Does it matter that I'm only 8 weeks? Lol

Quoting goobersmom713:

Quoting AnitaA:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN