Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Come on now!!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:27 PM
  • 6 Replies

So I know nose bleeds are common during pregnancy, but for real. Woke Saturday morning pouring blood, it was like a scarey movie! Woke up this morning pouring blood, got it all over my new sheets...grrr : / and tonight hanging with friends...yep started pouring blood. I never had nose bleeds as a kid, thank God I'd already heard of this random symptom or I'd think I was dying. I can't leave the house without kleenex just in case.  I hope this slows down a bit soon, I think I've met my pregnancy nose bleed quota!

I'm a newbie so tell me, how often did/do you get nose bleeds? Did/does it last the entire pregnancy?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mazie0723
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I never got nose bleeds during pregnancy. Good Luck!

stargaze281
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:45 PM
ummm, I never did get nose bleeds when I was pregnant. also, I never knew nose bleeding was a pregnancy symptom, first time hearing this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:05 AM

It does last the entire pregnancy, but I found it got better after the winter months and more moisture was in the air.  I have been getting a few every week, but I assume once spring and summer is here, it will go down to one a month or so.

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:09 AM
I only ever got one and not with this pregnancy. Good Luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rachelrothchild
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I've never had any.

sparklebug86
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I had 1 during my first in the middle of pottery barn :( 

Constant and pouring are not normal for any nose bleed so you may want to let your dr know at your next appt

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)