Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Need friends, please! PIOG

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:36 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi, my name is Amber. I am 13 weeks pregnant. On Saturday I am moving almost 1,000 miles to live with my dad. With everything going on, especially being pregnant I am scared and I feel so alone. All my friends dropped me when I got pg, the babies dad said he hated me and doesn't want anything to do with me or the baby, and he never wants to see me again and never wants see our baby. I pictured it all different, I thought we loved each other, I guess I was wrong... Anything you wanna know just ask, hopefully we can be friends...

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
greentealover18
by Kait on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:45 AM
I'm kait, 19 yrs old & 36 weeks pregnant :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MarissaFlores
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:58 AM

Hi love! I know exactly how you feel. I'll be 14 weeks on Friday. It's very hard emotionally, especially dealing with the fact that the father of our babies are idiots & immature. I would love to keep in touch & become friends! (:

ButterflyLette
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Im kyla im 18 and 33w...all my friends vanished when i mentioned being pregnant to so ur defiantly not alone :)
jesuschild06
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:36 AM

S sorry to hear all this. I am glad you are able to move in with your dad. Though moving is stressful, once you are there and settles, hopefully it will relieve some stress.

This baby will become the most important person in your life. Congrats on that :)

Mariah-1987
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Congrats on the baby. My name is Mariah and I am 13 weeks tomorrow. This is my 3rd. I have 2 daughters that are 5 and 2. I am seperated and my husband hasn't been there for any of my pregnancies. I was 20 when I had Nevaeh. I was scared and lonely and I was an emotional wreck but once you realize that you are really gonna have a baby all of the other bs begins to not matter. You can do this. All of this will pass and you will be so happy when you look down and see your little bundle. You can do this mama.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)