Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

induce me

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:56 PM
  • 40 Replies
I wil be 34 weeks Monday. An Iwant induced now.. the babys head has been stuck in my pelvis bone for almost two months. He is healthy an great waight..Iam in sever pain allday everyday Ihave tryed hot relaxing baths... hot rice packs... pregnecy belt.... laying in bed for days basiclly anything to eas the pain an nothing helps not even a little. I have told my o.b nurmus times I'm hurting Ihav a two year old an I can't care for him cuz Icant walk. I can't sit strate up bend over nothing an Icant not take it any more how can Iconvince my o.b to induce me .. I'm severlly excauseted ...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kierasmommy
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:05 PM
4 moms liked this
A good OB won't induce someone that early unless mom and baby are at risk by continuing. Weight is not a good indicator of baby being ready. His lungs aren't done developing yet. If he were to be born now, he would probably be staying in the nicu for awhile.
missbeebe
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:14 PM
O Iunderstand that .. an I agree Ijust don't no what else to do. it is making me highly depressed an havin sever anixity also. I can't even go pea rite.... Igo Ithink I'm done I stand up an it starts flowing out of me an its clear like not pea but my o.b said its not my water an for.about month threw out the day Iam having sharp sharp stabbing pain in my vaginal . Any edvice
Ciaodarlings
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:21 PM
I know you're in pain, but try to keep the baby in there longer. The lungs still need developing! Good luck. :-(
ittyprincess604
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:24 PM
I could only imagine the pain, but like the first replier said, you likely won't be induced unless it is causing complications. Pain doesn't really count unfortunately, as long as you and baby are overall healthy. I hope you get some relief soon though!
rbailey2414
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Hang in there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2kids306
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been there I was like that too and my son finally decided to come a month early
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kierasmommy
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I will be 34 weeks tomorrow and I am just as miserable as you. I have been on and off bed rest this whole time. I have been in for iv fluids a dozen times due to hyperemesis. I have severely low blood pressure, high heartrate, hypoglycemia, a sore tailbone that was broken during my last delivery. And now every time I stand up, it feels like my vagina is going to fall off. Pregnancy is amazing :) I literally cry every day because I'm SO DONE. But I keep reminding myself that my misery is protecting my daughter. I could be out of my misery but then she would be living in a little plastic box with needles and tubes and god knows what else. And I know that I would be ten times more miserable seeing my baby like that and having to leave her there overnight without me. If you need someone to vent to, if be happy to be your sounding board. Just don't give up. Parenting is about sacrifice and you are provin just how much you love your baby every day that you keep him in there!

Quoting missbeebe:

O Iunderstand that .. an I agree Ijust don't no what else to do. it is making me highly depressed an havin sever anixity also. I can't even go pea rite.... Igo Ithink I'm done I stand up an it starts flowing out of me an its clear like not pea but my o.b said its not my water an for.about month threw out the day Iam having sharp sharp stabbing pain in my vaginal . Any edvice

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:34 PM
4 moms liked this

Your OB shouldn't induce you if there is no medical reason to do so. Your ob would NEVER induce before 38 weeks, 39 weeks is better.

However.. you are being selfish and moody. This is NOT in your BABY'S BEST INTERESTS. You need to really educate yourself on all of the risks that come with induction and the odds of your baby being premature. The end of pregnancy sucks, but your baby being in the NICU for a few weeks is just never okay, especially if done on purpose. 

Suck it up. You only have a few more weeks to go. 

missbeebe
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks everyone... an if u wanna think this is selfish sure go for it... but when Isay induce me its my body speeking so ya ur rite I'm wrong in for the record Iam sucking it up that's why I'm on here asking other parents for edvice not to b criticized ...thank u
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Have you tried seeing a chiropractor? That would be much safer for your baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN