Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DIAPERS... Question

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:29 PM
  • 29 Replies

What brand of Diapers do you use or plan on using. What is the best brand for the best price? For all of us 1st timers.

babies

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by Laura on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:30 PM

both of my kids have always had the best luck with Target Up and Up brand... my pocket book likes them best too

Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM
If we lived near a target i would use their brand. We have always just used huggies and pampers though. We'd buy based on sale and quantity.
For this baby we are switching to cloth. I've used maybe 20 disposables in almost 3 weeks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xredstarsx
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Cloth this time. With dd I used luvs but now the perfume smell of them is gross to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sj3starz
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:40 PM
I use flip cloth diapering system, but for disposables I use Huggies. I've found the smell of pampers and luvs to be very off putting and the quality of Earths Best to be sub par along with BRU brand.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsGrayciesMommy
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:50 PM
My dd has sensitive skin and could only wear huggies. Everything else made her breakout terribly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Keyonsmom
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Ive bought huggies, pampers, luvs and safeway brand diapers for this baby. 5 years ago we used luvs and they were a great value for the diaper.
naj2013
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Pampers up until a few months then to luvs or huggies

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:15 PM

With my first two the first year I liked luvs. Then we tried a few with my first after that. Pampers were the best on her. With my second we did the same thing and huggies were best for her. My third we cloth diaper and will for all future baby's.

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:18 PM
luvs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toopicky429
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM
I used Pampers with my first, and BumGenius cloth with my second. I loved the cloth, and plan to use them with future children.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured