Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IM DISGUSTED!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:10 PM
  • 16 Replies

TODAY MAKES WEEK 8... Second pregnancy. IM TERRIBLY NAUSEATED...!!! NOTHING HELPS, I REMEMBER BEING SO SICK WITH MY LAST PREGNANCY, I WAS DEHYDRATED AND LOST WIEGHT..... MOMS PLEASE SUBMIT ANYTHING THAT WAS HELPFUL WITH YOUR NAUSEA! PLEASE..... I AM DESPERATE FOR HELP...

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KrissyV
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Going to the doctor on Tuesday and asking for a prescription for Zofran.  I know that I felt better taking over the counter motion sickness medicine.  Good luck- in the same boat as you and it SUCKS!!  :(

Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Sniffing nice smells, root beer, ginger ale. My ms wasn't that bad though!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
liams_mama12
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Zofran really works for me. The pill is expensive so you're going to need a prescription for it. It's not a regular pill, it disolves as soon as it touches your tongue. I couldn't swallow pills for the longest time but this always helped. Hope it helps for you. Good luck. 

MMerrill
by Melissa on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Ginger gum & seabands!

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BrittsJade
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:45 PM
The dr told me that prenatal vitamins can cause alot of the nausea, he told me to take flintstone vitamins, I also got put on zofran, but the best thing I did was ate as often as I could &NEVER have an empty stomach. I wish I would've realized that w/mt first son.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Diamondblue1
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:53 PM

ginger pills. i don't know where you can get them, but when i was pregnant, my doctor gave me a list of things to take for different symptoms and she said ginger helps congrats on ur pregnancy:) it will go away soon

kimmie3577
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:22 PM

have you tried the sea bands walmart and drug stores have them they worked really well for me... i know they didnt help my cousin but it did for me you can try that.. you only take them off when you shower... you can take them off when you sleep but if you are anything like i am i dont sleep good and im always awake during the night... good luck hope it helps

wkukid
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Preggie Pops helped me. I had brutal morning sickness.

sissy852
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:48 PM
try ginger ale it helps with sick to the tummy issues
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Journeysmama11
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:49 PM

sniff and suck on lemons! it helps!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured