Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Everyone says its a .....

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:39 AM
  • 10 Replies
My fiancé believes I am having a girl cause of a feeling plus my symptoms. He has four boys and one girl. The doctor says maybe you are having a girl and WIC breastfeeding lady said she was the same til she hit her second trimester. I have several people telling me the same thing. Did you DH or SO know whatyou was having?
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:47 AM
I guessed but was wrong both times. My friends mom was right with both.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
We both just knew all four times. And we were right
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AidanCamsMom
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:34 PM

My dh was right with our first 3 but wrong this time. I've never guessed right LOL

Sun_Shine_990
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:39 PM
my dh and family and friends guessed right with my last one based off the cravings I was having, weird I know but they were right. No one has taken a guess this time around yet. Dh keeps saying it is going to be a boy but that is because most of the kids born in his family are boys... I am having differnt cravings this time so I'm not sure what to think. I'm hoping and praying for a girl thu... But idk yet so we shall see at my next ultersound thu...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oceana09
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:42 PM

when I was pregnant with my DD I was told before we found out that people thought it was a girl simply because of how "low" I was carrying her. When I was pregnant with DS I carried really "high". But my sister carried really low with my nephew and now she's carrying really high, so I don't know how to tell or how not to. I did like that my stretch marks from DD didn't get any worse though. That made it nice lol.

jeh81489
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:48 PM

You never know what you are having until you have that ultrasound and you hear it from the doctor there are not specific symtoms for a boy or girl you will just have to wait. I heard once that people guessing is just really what they want deep down inside, but you never know they could be right or wrong. It also sometimes depends on if the father has more boys or girls in his family  usually like siblings it increases your chances of having that sex, like with my son his biological father has alot more boys on his side so I knew I was most likely having a boy, but it does not always happen that way you never know. 

expecting baby

RMslady
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Dh didn't know the first time but I just knew it was a girl. He knew the second was a boy before I even took the pregnancy test which I did too. This time he is sure its a girl and I have a feeling hes right but we wont know until August when the baby is born!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rachelrothchild
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Based on what?  Symptoms mean nothing.

My feelings have been correct so far.  Soon, I will find out if I'm right about this one too.

BabyFruit Ticker

mommyof2kids306
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:07 PM
With did no with son yes I felt so different between the two this one he's thinking boy i was thinking girl but now I don't know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:26 PM

I knew that my first was a girl. I had no idea with my second. It was another girl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)