Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FINALLY!!!

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 11:55 AM
  • 5 Replies
Well I just returned from my second OB appt. and we finally got to hear the baby's heartbeat, I am so excited!!! it was between 150-160 which she said was great! and my four year old son was there and the glow on his face made me want to cry! of course then he was mad when we left the doctors with no baby in hand, patience is hard at his age, lol!!! anyway just wanted to spread my joy! :)
by on May. 4, 2007 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sandy_p
by on May. 4, 2007 at 12:20 PM

CONGRATULATIONS

KayleysMomma
by on May. 4, 2007 at 12:21 PM
hmm...
Heart beat seems like girl!! :-)  Good luck!!
dkaam05
by on May. 4, 2007 at 12:23 PM
Congrats!!!!  I can't wait till I get to hear mine.  And don't think your having a girl.   My sister has 4 boys and all their heartbeats were 150-160
Dakota_Mom21
by on May. 4, 2007 at 12:25 PM
Yay!! Hearing the heart beat just makes you all happy inside. Its like finally! I hear my new baby! lol. my last dr visit my dr said she dident know if we would be able to hear the baby...but we were going to try ( i was only about...11-12weeks ish) and if not we would do an ultra sound ( I had had some light bleeding) And she hardly touched the heartbeat thingy to me and it was clear as a bell! I was so excited. lol. I had my 2 year old son with me..and he looked alittle confused it was cute. Altho i was a little bumed that we dident do an ultra sound  lol. If I was a rich woman..Id but one of those 3d/4d machines and look every day! lol.

When are you due?
thurstensmom
by Member on May. 4, 2007 at 5:12 PM
Quoting Dakota_Mom21:

Yay!! Hearing the heart beat just makes you all happy inside. Its like finally! I hear my new baby! lol. my last dr visit my dr said she dident know if we would be able to hear the baby...but we were going to try ( i was only about...11-12weeks ish) and if not we would do an ultra sound ( I had had some light bleeding) And she hardly touched the heartbeat thingy to me and it was clear as a bell! I was so excited. lol. I had my 2 year old son with me..and he looked alittle confused it was cute. Altho i was a little bumed that we dident do an ultra sound  lol. If I was a rich woman..Id but one of those 3d/4d machines and look every day! lol.

When are you due?

I am due October 25th, I just hit the 15 week mark on Thursday, my first appt. I was 11 weeks and we could'nt find the heart beat but because there was no cause for alarm we just put it off until the next visit, it has been a huge relief to hear it and know that there actually IS someone in there :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)