Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

41 and missed period, post tubal ligation

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:02 PM
  • 9 Replies

ok, I'm starting to freak. I'm 41 and had a tubal with my last child at 37 year old. I have been fairly regular with my cycles (23-27 days) and it has already been 33 days since my last cycle. I never go this long. I have tested twice (last one was yesterday) with negative results. The weird thing is that earlier in my cycle I noticed that I had blood tinged egg white like discharge a few times (maybe once per week). That is totally weird for me. Not sure if this is premenopause or what. I have no other symptoms (of pregnancy or menopause). I have not been stressed or anything either.

Has anyone been preggo with negative tests?

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
TinaNicu
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:16 PM

BUMP!

pacificamom
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Nope I'm tied and had symptoms. Bfn! Hope you get some answers

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Good luck!

SadiasMomma
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Going threw the changes?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TinaNicu
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:10 AM

No symptoms of anything.

TinaNicu
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:11 PM

went to urgent care for my bad back pain (1.5 weeks now) and had them do a urine test while I was there. Negative. Sigh. Weird cycle

EvilAsh
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:12 PM

My mom had no symptoms of menopause either, her period just stopped. She hasn't had it for a few years and still no real symptoms other than the blood work. Could be it.

TinaNicu
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Did it abruptly stop? I'm like clockwork usually

Quoting EvilAsh:

My mom had no symptoms of menopause either, her period just stopped. She hasn't had it for a few years and still no real symptoms other than the blood work. Could be it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EvilAsh
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Yeah, just one month it wasn't there. She said it was really weird how it just didn't show up, she knew she was OBVIOUSLY not pregnant lol. She had blood work done to determine it was really menopause. She's had some signs since over the past few years, but nothing major. I dunno if she was regular before, we're not that close =P But I do know it just stopped and she didn't think it'd be that.

Quoting TinaNicu:

Did it abruptly stop? I'm like clockwork usually

Quoting EvilAsh:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured