Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I'm irrational and moody

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:45 AM
  • 8 Replies

I have the most wonderful boyfriend, he never goes out and has been so supportive throughout the entire pregnancy.... but sometimes I start doubting him and not trusting him out of NOWHERE! And then I cry and am upset for an entire day and sometimes all night. It keeps him up and exhausts him and after I sleep I usually realize how crazy I've been and how great I have it. I promise him (and myself) that this won't happen again but it does. I'm afraid it's pushing him away. Anyone else having a hard time controlling your emotions??

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
merinasmommy
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:48 AM
welcome to pregnancy lol.i do not miss it!granted it gets worse right after but my hormones are FINALLY going back to normal lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jheggel1
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:58 AM

That seriously gives me hope, because I am NOT like this when I'm not pregnant! I have never felt so insecure and needy! I am angry one minute and crying and sad the next. I hope my boyfriend can bring himself to stick with me through this : /

Quoting merinasmommy:

welcome to pregnancy lol.i do not miss it!granted it gets worse right after but my hormones are FINALLY going back to normal lol

merinasmommy
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:02 AM
im sure he understands.im not sure what youre haveing but boys are WAY worse than girls when it comes to messing with emotions.keep your head up

Quoting jheggel1:

That seriously gives me hope, because I am NOT like this when I'm not pregnant! I have never felt so insecure and needy! I am angry one minute and crying and sad the next. I hope my boyfriend can bring himself to stick with me through this : /

Quoting merinasmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jheggel1
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:07 AM

I am indeed having a boy! My bf has been VERY understanding, which makes me feel even worse. I am so lucky to have him, I feel like a fool after I have an "episode" for treating him like this. He's so determined to take care of me and treat me well that he always forgives me. I know it bothers him and stays with him for awhile because it comes up sometimes, so I really wish I could get a handle on it. Thanks for giving me some hope that my sanity will return eventually :)

WonderWomanSV
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:52 AM

That happened to me as well when I was pregnant with a boy. My emotions were awful. I swear I never stopped crying the entire time. Maybe we you start to feel that way, go to a room by yourself or in the shower and just cry it out alone. Don't let him know that something's gonig on. Good luck.

BrittsJade
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM
I've had yelling matches w/my bf& even threw his breakfast in the garbage once when he didn't thank me for making it. It's not everyday & he understands I'm not like this when I'm not pregnant.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jheggel1
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah.... I've broken two of his cell phones and once I even slapped him. That's the worst of it, but this is NOT me. 

Quoting BrittsJade:

I've had yelling matches w/my bf& even threw his breakfast in the garbage once when he didn't thank me for making it. It's not everyday & he understands I'm not like this when I'm not pregnant.

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:19 PM

He should have been warned about those crazy pregnancy hormones!

I like to pick at SO but it is all in fun I haven't really been to bad to be honest lol maybe a little moody but it is only if I am tired or hungry lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN