Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Am I getting a Linea Nigra? *Pics*

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM
  • 19 Replies

I'm 25 weeks today, just noticed when I got out of the shower that I think I'm starting to get a line. Do you see it??? Doesn't this normally mean boy? All my sonogram tech's have said girl, but now I got this line and everyone says I'm carrying low. What do you guys think??? Here's the line pic, another so you can see what i'm carrying like, and the sonogram pic of sex determination.

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ittyprincess604
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:01 PM
You can get that line regardless of sex. And the ultrasound still looks like a girl to me :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
barefootncrazy
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:03 PM
U/s definitely is a girl. I've had one of each and I got the line with my dd but not DS.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coffeemom37043
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:07 PM

So do you see the line?? My boyfriend thinks i'm going crazy lol

Quoting ittyprincess604:

You can get that line regardless of sex. And the ultrasound still looks like a girl to me :)

wendy2023
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:18 PM
I see a very faint line, i think. Me and a friend have the line though and shes having a boy im having a girl.
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:20 PM
You are carrying low but I carried high and had a boy. And I think the line you get regardless. I got still have mine :/ it won't go away lmao just like my stretch marks haha
ittyprincess604
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:21 PM
I see it, it's very faint but it is there. You aren't crazy!
I'm pretty sure that the gender thing is just an old wives tale though

Quoting coffeemom37043:

So do you see the line?? My boyfriend thinks i'm going crazy lol

Quoting ittyprincess604:

Mariah-1987
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM
I had a line with both my girls and I carried my 2nd really low. It was uncomfortable to say the least.
coffeemom37043
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:24 PM

I have a lot of backpain carrying low =[

Quoting Mariah-1987:

I had a line with both my girls and I carried my 2nd really low. It was uncomfortable to say the least.

Mariah-1987
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:27 PM
I did too. Plus a lot of leg cramps. I wish I could say it will get easier but it didn't for me :/ But looking up you don't have to much longer before you get to meet your baby girl!

Quoting coffeemom37043:

Quoting Mariah-1987:

coffeemom37043
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:31 PM

I just started getting leg pains the other week. It feels like growing pains all over again! But yes, your right. Not much longer =] Which makes it worth it

Quoting Mariah-1987:

I did too. Plus a lot of leg cramps. I wish I could say it will get easier but it didn't for me :/ But looking up you don't have to much longer before you get to meet your baby girl!

Quoting coffeemom37043:

Quoting Mariah-1987:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)