Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

so frustrated!!! i want this baby out now!!!! **need to vent**

its starting to feel like shes never actually gonna come, and im gonna be stuck being preggo for forever! and yes, i realize i still have two weeks before my due date, plus the 2 weeks she could go overdue, but we've been in and out of early labor so many times now im starting to lose track.... i get strong, close contractions for hours upon hours (contractions get to within 5 mins apart and are steady) and just when i think this is it, its time to call the dr ( they dont want u to call until they are 3 mins or ur water breaks) they slow down, and im a little more dialated at my next apt, and then friday night they FINALLY got to 3 mins, and by the time we got to the hospital they were 2 mins, i spent the night in L&D being monitored and pumped full of fluids, was told we would most likely be holding our little girl by early sat morning,but i only dialated to 3 cm. after being told to sleep and try to relax in hopes i would get that one more cm i needed for them to break my water or help in any way i still wasnt doing anything other than her slowly dropping more so they got me up and i walked the halls for over an hour and my contractions got so bad i could barely stand let alone walk thru them and the nurses thought for sure id be more dialated. so off i go hobbling back to my room to be hooked up to the monitors and get checked, still nothing, so they gave me a dose of stadol thinking i was tensing up too much to allow my cervix to change anymore and to knock me out to let my body do its thing,went through a couple hours of being in and out of consciousness and still nothing but slowed contractions , so i got sent home to stay on light bedrest until my appt thurs. most likely if i can get just that one more cm by then they can do something to help progress labor, but i just feel like complete shit, my whole body aches like ive been hit by a train....and to top it off im still having contractions, but not as strong as they were in L&D, just strong enough to make it hard to do anything......i just want to hold my little girl!!!!!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Replies (11-14):
froggiebaby2010
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:22 PM

yea thats what im thinking... each time ive gone into labor ive progressed more at home than in the hospital...

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

I think getting to the hospital makes you too anxious to progress. Try just staying home and walking through the contractions, do things that relax you until it finally feels like your are really doing something. Ignore the timing for a awhile and focus on how your body feels. Your body will tell you when it's really time to go. I know it's frustrating. This is the most frustrating part of pregnancy, being so close yet so far.

CafeMom Tickers
kristyp.
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Agree with the teasing :( such a emotional rollar coaster I've also been dealing with it for 2 weeks.

Quoting froggiebaby2010:

im deff sick of being preggo, lol it wouldnt be so bad if she would just stop teasing to come out....

Quoting try4baby20:

Sounds like u have SOBP....sick of being pregnant :) I'm a L and D nurse and we see it ALOT!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
froggiebaby2010
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:35 PM

it sucks... lol fingers crossed that we get to hold our little ones soon!!!

Quoting kristyp.:

Agree with the teasing :( such a emotional rollar coaster I've also been dealing with it for 2 weeks.

Quoting froggiebaby2010:

im deff sick of being preggo, lol it wouldnt be so bad if she would just stop teasing to come out....

Quoting try4baby20:

Sounds like u have SOBP....sick of being pregnant :) I'm a L and D nurse and we see it ALOT!

CafeMom Tickers
shell3m
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:04 PM

sorry hun.  :(  I went through that with my 3rd son and it finally hit 4cm and it still took 2 DAYS to have him.  I'm hoping this one doesn't do that!  lol  it's never easy at the end is it?  ((Hugs)) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN