Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

A little support and advice please

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM
  • 8 Replies
My husband and I went through many loses, our daughter was our 5th pregnancy in 13 months. She is now a year old and I am 5 weeks 1 day, we had an ultrasound yesterday and they could not see a baby or heart beat because it was to early but she said the sac looked great, (tmi) I take progesterone to keep my pregnancy alive so we have not had sex in 3 weeks plus I keep getting yeast infections, this morning I thought I would surprise him and afterwards I spotted, I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't look, and I am cramping but that is also barley noticeable, so I am chalking it up to baby growing and my lady parts being irritated. Even if something was wrong we have done this many times and I know there is nothing that can be done and they can't even check to see a heart beat, so please put us in a prayer chain that we have a healthy pregnancy and any advice would be very apretiated
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kris0921
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Spotting after sex or an exam is completely normal. Even the cramps after are normal too. My first ultrasound with my dd, they didnt see a baby, but the second one at 7wks there she was heartbeat in all. I have a son, and didnt see him till 9wks. I also had a miscarriage before him. If you are high risk, I wouldnt be having sex right now. Which after a few miscarriages you are high risk. Congrats and keep that baby cooking!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Good thoughts and prayers your way. The spotting can easily be explained by the sex, esp. since it's been 3 weeks and cramping early on is normal because baby and body is growing!

I am currently 19 weeks after 3 consecutive miscarriages and one between my oldest and youngest. All my testing has come back normal so we have no idea what caused it either but we're still here and  I hope you're saying the same in 14 weeks!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Good thoughts hun!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:24 AM

I am so sorry for your losses and all the heartache. I will be praying for you. Hugs Mama.

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Quoting Devious103102:

Good thoughts hun!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beckyaj110
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Spotting after sex is normal in early pregnancy and mild cramping is due to the uterus growing and stretching to make room for baby. I'm 4 weeks and having some cramps that are just strong enough to be irritating but not really painful. Sending lots of sticky dust your way.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Delta.Dawn
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Hoping that bean sticks !! I am thinking the mild cramping is normal pregnancy stuff and your cervix might have been sensitive and bled a bit. Keeping you guys in my thoughts!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)