Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I had a csection after 12 hours of labor. I dialated to 9 3/4 before having to have the csection so I pretty much went through full vaginal labor before having to have a csection. Now I am having a really hard time recovering. I am exhausted constantly and soooo sore from my belly button down to my incision. It has been 3 1/2 weeks since I gave birth to my daughter. Ive called the doctor and he says its normal. =( Does anyone have any experience with this? How did you cope? The pain is so bad it hurts to hold my daughter, Im on pain meds but Im pretty sure they have stopped working for me. =(

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Replies (21-22):
Jamie0121
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:55 PM

I was told the only thing stronger I could have is percoset since I am breastfeeding.

Quoting jamamama00:

Quoting Jamie0121:

Tylenol 3 is a joke! I did a lot of.drugs in high school so I know lol. They need to give you something stronger!!! Call your doc and throw a fit. Many docs won't write that prescription unless you are specific. Ask a nurse friend what they would suggest and request it. Hell I got stronger meds than that for my fourth vaginal!

jamamama00
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Quoting Jamie0121:

Just tell them " well I will switch baby to bottle then..." and I bet they will change their tune. That's such bullshit. They just don't want to get sued.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)