Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Help?

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:01 PM
  • 2 Replies

just needed to speak to some moms and/or teen moms that can help. Mabe someone went through this.. My boyfriend and I had protected sex and since we were using a condom he thought it was ok to cum , thing is.. The condom was broken so it obviously went in me,the reason y I'm asking is because this happend the day before my period. I got it the next morning but he's worried , he said he looked it up and that since it was around my period the chances are higher... Also that "this period doesn't count" because it was the night before. He told me this happend to one of his friends  and she ended up pregnant, but I don't know what to think or how to tell my mom... I could REALY use some advice

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jacquelynxox
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:08 PM
All women ovulate differently. Next time in that position you can go to a planned parenthood, or similar facility and you can take a morning after pill within 24 hours. Good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MMerrill
by Melissa on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Usually you ovulate 14 days (give or take a few) after the first day of your last period, not on the day before or in this case hours before your period.  It isn't impossible but it also isn't very likely.  If you are worried go take a test and go to the doctor.  I'd suggest using birth control in case your condom ever breaks again.

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN