Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice Needed: what should someone do if they are 16 weeks pregnant...

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:49 PM
  • 14 Replies

what should someone do if they are 16 weeks pregnant and all tests came up negative and can't get a ultrasound and have no insurance, and they are showing and had all symptoms for pregnancy? And had their period in october 2012 and bled in november light and dec light, but never jan and bled again in feb 2013 what should that person do, if they have no health insurance. And that person got two kids and they were all different with her pregnancies. 

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angevil53
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Go to the er and claim you're pregnant and spotting. But if course be ready to hear that you aren't pregnant when they see no baby on the us. Bc you're probably not pregnant. But pay your bill.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momsince04
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Take another pregnancy test, apply for PA. And it may not be a pregnancy, it could be other things wrong. And how do you know you are 16 weeks if you haven't had a positive pregnancy test, or anything??
x_Starr_x
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:52 PM
if you were 16 weeks you would know obviously this person's not pregnant there's some other issues.
Larsbug
by Laura on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:47 PM

sounds like that person either needs to go to the ER

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Honey, you aren't pregnant. OR you have something seriously wrong that needs to be addressed ASAP. There are only 1-2 severe medical conditions that can hide a pregnancy and they are life threatening. Get into planned parenthood or the ER now. 

brittany208
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:25 PM

By 16 weeks, it would show up on a pee stick. doubt you're pregnant.

Always1222
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Quoting angevil53:

Go to the er and claim you're pregnant and spotting. But if course be ready to hear that you aren't pregnant when they see no baby on the us. Bc you're probably not pregnant. But pay your bill.

X.Rukia.X
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:19 PM
At 16 weeks you can get a negative test. I am now 29w5d pg and in the beginning i was testing like crazy. They were positive BUT once my hcg lvls got so high the tests started reading negative. Home pg tests can and will only go so to a certain lvl of hcg before it gives a false negative.

Quoting brittany208:

By 16 weeks, it would show up on a pee stick. doubt you're pregnant.

A-WAHL
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:25 PM
If you think you are pregnant call Dr's offices. I didn't have insurance when I found out I was pregnant, so I started calling offices and the first office I called agreed to see me. They will sometimes see you for free or little money down until you get insurance figured out. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:26 PM
=/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured