Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy
Early this morning I had a horrible dream about my 2 yr old. In my dream me, my husband & baby girl were @ a school & others I don't know during the day time I could see Everything going on @ once in my dream I seen 2 guys selling drugs outside the class room I walk into the class room & me & my husband are arguing about something minuet I look to my side & my baby girl is laying on the floor lifeless I know she is gone & the 1st thing I do is scream as I'm running to her she's dead, those drug dealers Dropped some If their stuff on the floor & she picked it up & ate it. I woke up drenched in sweat screaming her name, it felt so real. I was angry for a bit because in my dream me & my hubby were arguing while my baby was dying. I'm still Shooken up
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
heartagram_girl
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Oh hugs! It was just a dream though- go hug your little girl. I cant even begin to guess why you had a dream- maybe you are worried about her starting school one day.

CafeMom Tickers
LaLa_Ivory
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:07 PM
i had a dream a few weeks ago that dyfs took our 1yo DD because we gave her a bath. =/
i woke up and ran into her room.. it felt so real.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:32 PM

pregnant dreams suck.

butterflycircle
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:57 PM

That is horrible. With my last two pregnancies I had a few terrible dreams too where I would wake up in a panic and crying. These hormones are crazy. It took a while to shake these dreams. 

One dream my grandpa died and I saw his ghost at my grandma's house. In another dream my first child (4 at the time) died in Japan in some sort of flood or water (i don't remember the details). 

The worst and or most vivid dreams I have ever had have been during pregnancy. 

kimmie3577
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:20 PM

i get scary dreams like that too.. they sucks it feels so real.

KVnC
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:15 PM
I've had really scary dreams horrible like that also and they felt way too real. It'll be alright tho
sfmommy415
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:38 AM
I'm expecting, that must be it

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

pregnant dreams suck.

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I've had some horrible ones that seemed so real it was hard for me to believe it was just a dream. I don't know why but dreams are a lot more vivid when your pregnant.

Quoting sfmommy415:

I'm expecting, that must be it

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

pregnant dreams suck.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:53 PM

I hate dreams like that.

Ilaynasmommy
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:58 PM
My scary dreams have been about work. Dh gets the scary ones. I know he was shook by one that dd vanished.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN