Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

anyone looking forward to BIRTH!?

Posted by   + Show Post
For the first time, i am happily looking forward to the birth of my baby!!

(found out last week, we are expecting #3!!)

With my first, well .. He was my first. Lol. I wasn't informed, wasn't looking forward to birth and ended up with a csection.

My second was an amazing home water birth, yes VBAC!! =)

I am SO EXCITED to welcome this baby earth side! I never knew i could so anxiously await labor and birth =)

Who else is looking forward to labor and birth??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Replies (11-20):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm very very excited! We're having a home birth for this baby (also #3 for us!) and I absolutely love my all-natural labors and births. 

ShutterFreak03
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:16 PM
This is #3 for me & im still scared lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KatieGirls2
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Me me!!! :) I don't really enjoy being pregnant, but I LOVE giving birth :) hoping to not need any pitocin this time, would really love to have my body get and keep things going on it's own this time :) and preferably not over a week+ late like my other two lol
MichaelsMom0711
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I actually am too! This is my second and with my first I was scared and nervous about the actual process and that I wouldn't know what to do once he was here. I ended up having a great, easy delivery (once I got my epidural anyway!) and literally felt nothing and pushed for about 5 minutes and there was his cute, fat little face! This time I'm not nervous and am just looking at it that it will be just as good of an experience and wish it was mid0July already and I was in labor right now! I cant wait to meet the little brother and see how my son is being the big brother!

Hafsa1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:26 PM
The birth was one of the things that turned me off to ever wanting another baby. It was an absolutely horrible experience. It would be nice if I could go from being 9 mo's pregnant, to having baby in my arms, no labor/birth. I'm hoping that delivery was just a fluke, and this one will go much smoother, and I'll have better doctors.
nisha723
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Yes I'm looking forward to the birth of my baby girl, I'm ready to meet her an I'm just ready to get it over with.

heartagram_girl
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I can barely stand the wait! This is my first, and I am so excited to be pregnant to begin with! I count down the days to his due date- I am so eager to meet my little boy. I am worried about the delivery- I dont want a c section. So far my pregnancy has been easy- 2 days of morning sickness, no major pains, no spotting or bleeding, the tendnerness was gone within a few weeks, etc. I am looking forward to experiencing everything with this birth- even the labor and such!

CafeMom Tickers
shell.bell
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I always look forward to labor and delivery, it's one of my favorite parts about pregnancy. I am 27 weeks tomorrow with baby number 4, and number 2 and 3 were all natural. I just love giving birth.

RhondaVeggie
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I was really looking forward to it this time; my daughter was born two weeks ago. I went all natural and it was awesome.
ToriBabe1221
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:51 PM
I understand totally!!! There are 5 years between my first two. After my first birth experience i NEVER wanted to be pregnant again. That's why i made sure the second time went much better!
I hope you get the experience your looking for!!

Quoting Hafsa1:

The birth was one of the things that turned me off to ever wanting another baby. It was an absolutely horrible experience. It would be nice if I could go from being 9 mo's pregnant, to having baby in my arms, no labor/birth. I'm hoping that delivery was just a fluke, and this one will go much smoother, and I'll have better doctors.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)