Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

anyone looking forward to BIRTH!?

Posted by   + Show Post
For the first time, i am happily looking forward to the birth of my baby!!

(found out last week, we are expecting #3!!)

With my first, well .. He was my first. Lol. I wasn't informed, wasn't looking forward to birth and ended up with a csection.

My second was an amazing home water birth, yes VBAC!! =)

I am SO EXCITED to welcome this baby earth side! I never knew i could so anxiously await labor and birth =)

Who else is looking forward to labor and birth??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Replies (41-50):
louzannalady
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Well, I took a pregnancy test a while a go... Here's my update: BFP!!!!! : ) We are now on baby number three, too, Momma!  : ) 

ToriBabe1221
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!!!

Quoting louzannalady:

Well, I took a pregnancy test a while a go... Here's my update: BFP!!!!! : ) We are now on baby number three, too, Momma!  : ) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1wildchild
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I've always looked forward to the birth, not just to meet my babies but because labor & delivery is such an experience in itself!  I'm not afraid of pain and I know it's only temporary, but I kind of get excited lol. This is my third and last baby. 

ittyprincess604
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I am! With my first I was so scared, now on my second, im almost 22 weeks and I just wish the last 18 weeks or so would fly by. Everyone says how quickly they are going, i feel like it is dragging!

AmericanChild82
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:40 AM

YES! We are expecting our third and I have finally wised up. I'm doing my research. I won't be going through another csection if I can help it. I've even told my dr to not bother scheduling for a section because I won't show up. I'll come to the hospital when MY body says it's time, not your watch. I have a new Obgyn who also has 3 different MW that work with him. He said if he's not there to deliver then one of the woman will be. I've done my home work, I've explained what I want and how I want it to dh and my family(who think I'm nuts). Dh says that he's going to do everything he can to support my choices in the delivery that was so rudely taken away from me by my old dr. Not this time kids. This time momma is in the know and will get what she wants.

una1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:00 AM
How far along are you?
That is great you have had no problems, I know that type of pregnancy is high risk.

Quoting headingsouth13:

oh yes i am excited i will be bringing in to this world identical twins(gender is a surprise) everything up to this point is fine with the pregnancy. the twins are mo-mo twins. i will be having a non-medicated birth(if possible)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:02 AM
I am always ready to go by the end. Love meeting my baby for the first time!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amberandmonker
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:05 AM
I'm not looking forward to the pain with this one.. But I am looking forward to a different more relaxed birth than what I had with the first one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gamelas
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I love giving birth, it's so awesome, powerful, raw!!!  it's the post partum  i hate.  I have had all home waterbirths and i feel so safe and comfortable,  i think that is really important.  i am looking forward to #4

katie11908
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I always look forward to labor and birth! :) However i have to have hospital birth's with an OB-GYN due to being high risk no midwives or birth centers will take me. I have always dreamed of having a water birth but i know it's not going to ever happen so i just try to make the best out of the births i do have...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)