Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

OMG... I laid on my stomach!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:36 PM
  • 13 Replies
3 moms liked this
And it felt sooo gooood!!! Why!? Because I had my baby!! A week ago February 5th at 9:36 am :)

I went in on my original due date (feb 4th) because I was having some serious contractions that started around 8:30pm. I didn't want to go in right away until they were 4-5 mins apart. They were 10-12 at the time. But they were so painful and the timing didn't shorten or Atleast I couldn't tell I was moaning and groaning.. Oi!! I woke up my fiancé and made him get up out of his sleep, and said we are going now!!

When we arrived, the nurse said I was 3-4 cm dialated and my contractions were 2-5 apart. They set me up in LnD and said I was in labor! Wahoo! 1.5 hours later another nurse came in to check me, said I was 4-5 cm dialated.. Sweet! Then my doc came in said I was only 2-3. Wtf! Bummer :( he left and a new doc came in, checked me said I was 3-4 20 minutes later.... I thought to myself "does anyone know what's going on with my vagina? Is there another portal in there?" Doc broke my water, couple hours later I was at 8 cm. 30 minutes later I was at 10. Fifteen MINUTES later she was born :-D 6 lbs 11oz 20" Nora James is live And well :) we immediately got our skin to skin time (which I didn't get with my son due to complications) and she immediately took to my breasts. And then passed out for a few hours. *sigh* perfect.

I wish I could load photos but I can't with my phone... If anyone knows how ill update it :)
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessymoka
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Congratulations mama!
Super awesome, and I love her name!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Congrats! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kris0921
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Congrats!!!!

To upload pics using your phone you go to upload photo and there will be an email address. Text the pic to the address.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ittyprincess604
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:44 PM

congrats!!

flowerfunleah
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:24 AM

lol I remember after dd was born that that was the FIRST thing I did and it was amazing!

1wildchild
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:36 AM
Congrats!
humblemommy
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:38 AM

I wanted to do that SOOOOO bad when I was pregnant and when I came home from the hospital I came home and laid on my bed and did just that!!! Congrats MAMA! Her name is beautiful!

philwil
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:41 AM
I honestly can not WAIT to be able to sleep on my tummy!!!!! That's the only way I slept before I became pregnant.
amc103
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:44 AM

Congrats to you! Sounds like a fantastic birth! :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)