Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

does it end?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:07 AM
  • 4 Replies
The nausea that is! I am in my second trimester and nausea is super bad. Even with nausea pills.. ugh ready for this part to end.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Army-Wife0128
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:09 AM

With my first pregnancy  my nausea didn't go away until i was about 8 months. With my second and third pregnancy it went away shortly after starting my second trimester.  Hang in there, I hope your nausea goes away soon. It's not fun feeling like that. 

stressedmama24
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:14 AM
With my first it was all day every day all nine months. With my second it was only if I got too hungry. With my third I only got sick when I had a stomach bug. This time it is every day Di far at random times of the day/night. Thank you. :-)

Quoting Army-Wife0128:

With my first pregnancy  my nausea didn't go away until i was about 8 months. With my second and third pregnancy it went away shortly after starting my second trimester.  Hang in there, I hope your nausea goes away soon. It's not fun feeling like that. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tbarnes895
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I'm also in my second trimester and still have some issues but not as bad as it was in my first.  First trimester I took dramamine 3 times a day and it made everything better, now I only take it as needed and that depends on what I eat it seems.  Hopefully it ends soon for you.

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Eventually it will end!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN