Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

18 months apart

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:31 PM
  • 18 Replies
My dd will be 18 mo when my new baby is born anyone else have kids close like that my oldest willbe 5 yo so idk what kids r like when their super close in age
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:40 PM

My two are 16mos apart. :) 

krodden87
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:43 PM
My youngest just turned 14 months today and im due anyday with my next. My oldest is 3 so they will all be pretty close.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LaLa_Ivory
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:45 PM
our 1yr old and new baby due in may will be 16 months apart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyShanna2011
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Mine will be 19 months apart. Due at the end of July/beginning of August. Our choice was to try to have them close together because from everything we've seen personally, it works out well.
My DH and his little sister are 17 months apart. They always got along better than either of them with their older sister who did her own thing.
His little sister has two that are 25 months apart. I know my niece and nephew get along really well and share some of the same friends.
His older sister has five kids spaced less than 2 years between each. The oldest two get along like best friends, the other three are far too different personality-wise to acknowledge each other.
On the other hand, I have a friend that has two that are 22 or 23 months apart and they absolutely hate each other and can't go a day without fighting. But they also come from a [messy] broken home.
It all depends on the children, really. Wish you the best of luck!

louzannalady
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:01 PM

DS1 and DS2 are three days short of 18 months and they are best of friends! : ) DS2 is seven months old today and they pal around the living room creating all sorts of mischeif! As siblings should! : ) I am pregnant again and there will between 16 and 17 months apart between DS2 and this LO! : ) I am a bit nervous, but excited! : )

KristinCarr
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Mime are 10 and a half months apart. I LOVE it. It wasnt really any harder. They do fight but there so close
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:55 PM

My first two are 13 months apart.  And, my second two are 15 months apart.  I LOVE them being so close together.  They play with eachother at a young age, and they are best of friends. 

Sassy_Mommy1
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:14 PM
My son will be 14 months when new baby is due. (June)
NewMamaBoo
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:16 PM

That's me and my little bro! We're super close always have been but there have been times we are at each others throat. We fought a lot but always were happy with each other by dinner time. He's over my house right now. 

crystalrbp
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Mine are 14 months apart and des loves his sister. He is trying to help her learn to walk. He can't wait, he keeps saying come on sissy. Or let's go sissy. It's not too hard having them so close together. That how I prefer it actually.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN