Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant with no symptoms! is this normal?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:13 PM
  • 21 Replies
Hello everyone! I just found out I'm pregnant about a week and a half ago by a missed period. I have taken about 3 HPT's since then all came back + within seconds. I was craving coconuts days before my missed period and it constipated me badly. But other than mood swings and cramping almost all the time I have no real symptoms. I jst started having sensitive nipples yesterday. Just the nipples alone. I'm a bit worried if everything is ok. Has anyone else had the same happen to them? Thanks gals.
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JLCrunch
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Symptoms often don't kick in until 6 weeks or later. Enjoy your temporary symptom free days. I wouldn't sweat it. :)

hungluvphuong
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Don't worry about it, I have no symptom either with both my pregnancy. I didn't know I was pregnant with my first untill I was 3 months pregnant and my husband thought I was sick cause I looked so pale. With this pregnant I have no symptom either, and I am 5 months pregnant, and everything is normal. So enjoy your pregnancy, and rest .

MsGrayciesMommy
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:19 PM
With my first I didn't either. I felt GREAT! This time.. I'm not so lucky:/ lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShutterFreak03
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:23 PM
I say norm. My first two pregnancies I was nauseous and soee boobs before I missed a period but this time I found vb out at 5 weeks and had no symptoms, the nauseness started at like week 7. Im 10 weeks now and my boobs have started hurting.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmericanChild82
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:29 PM

I didn't start having symptoms until around week 7 or 8.

jasminedawson1
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Wonderful. I had no. This is my 1st time and my hubby did day it was normal at this stage but I wanted to hear from women with expirence! Lol! Thanks girls!
Devious103102
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:54 PM

I had it with DD3. Didn't have a single symptom and ended up not finding out I was preg till I was 9wks along. No sore breasts, no nausea, no cravings, wasn't very tired (and when I was I chalked it up to being anemic). I have a very healthy 7yr old.

nicole2884
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:59 PM
I. Didn't get symptoms till around 6-7 an. Even now. I barely have symptoms

Smell
Fatigue off n on
Mild nausea
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alliesaurus
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:02 PM

everyone is different. I had no symptoms until 10 weeks with my oldest daughter, and even then my symptoms were things like bloody noses and cramping and im currently 22 weeks along right now with a little boy and I swear if he weren't kicking and my belly wasn't huge i would have never known lol. The only symptom i have had was headaches....which really could be chalked up to almost ANYTHING lol. My second daughter on the other hand I had every symptom in the book x10. every pregnancy is different and I wouldn't take it as a signal of anything and enjoy it :)

naj2013
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I had no symptoms until 4 months pregnant with my daughter, it was a short two week nausea/vomiting and i was symptoms free, she was fine, don't worry too much

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured