Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

never had acne this....

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:15 PM
  • 21 Replies
I have never had acne like this.. it is driving me crazy. Did you ladies have this problem?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crystal626rose
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes!! Worse with my last 2 pregnancies.... Burts bees citrus scrub once a day and plenty of face lotion. Watch what you eat (for me it's usually citrus) and drink plenty of water. It worked for me and a friend that had the same problem. Hope it helps:)
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:50 PM

You know what fixes bad facial acne?

1/2 cup kosher salt

1/2 cup white sugar

1/3cup coconut oil (if not all of the salt/sugar is coated in oil, add a little more until it's a good consistency for you)

Mix it together and scrub your acne prone spots with it, rinse off, and pat dry. Do not try to rub off the oily feeling on your skin. Coconut oil is so good for your skin (anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and great for moisturizing) and does not clog your pores.

smyeary
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Was they both boys or girls ? Or just a both. I didn't have this with my boys

Quoting crystal626rose:

Yes!! Worse with my last 2 pregnancies.... Burts bees citrus scrub once a day and plenty of face lotion. Watch what you eat (for me it's usually citrus) and drink plenty of water. It worked for me and a friend that had the same problem. Hope it helps:)

ButterflyLette
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Im 34w with my first and its a girl and I've never had acne this bad in my life...ur defiantly not alone i think its pretty normal
smyeary
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:35 AM
I never had morning sickness, nausea or acne with any of my boys. My SO believes since I wasn't like this with my boys its a girl.

Quoting ButterflyLette:

Im 34w with my first and its a girl and I've never had acne this bad in my life...ur defiantly not alone i think its pretty normal

Heather2001
by Heather on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:53 AM

YES.  With all three pregnancies, I had HORRIBLE acne!  It was the worst during my first trimester then slowly got better.

greenhazel96
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Yes, it cleard up a lot after.
beckyaj110
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:42 AM
Never had it with DD but I'm breaking out like crazy this time. I don't think my skin has ever been this bad
mem82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:35 AM
Ugh! The hormones are killer on the skin.
Mariah-1987
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Yes! It has been awful this time. Not only the acne the food aversions and morning sickness. I'm a day short of 14 wks and I still get sick once a day sometimes twice. My first 2 babies were girls so I'm hopeing this one is a boy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)