Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

not sure if i want to use the sports theme again...ideas for boys room?

Posted by   + Show Post
aside from the fact that ds's crib bedding is pretty beat up (ties from the bumper have torn off and the sheet is really dingy/stained), I'm not sure I want to use the sports them again. I'm looking for some ideas for inexpensive boys bedding ideas. I would love to do a rock n roll type theme, but everything I've found is brown, and we have black furniture. anyone have any ideas?
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Replies (21-24):
ClaribelC
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Cars, got the stickers for 20 bucks, painted the room in yellow and blue and I was done! Our boy loves it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ronda.darlene
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:09 AM

We're doing colors more than a theme. Blue, brown, and green. Though I love giraffes so anything that is given or bought either has a giraffe or safari animals. I refused to do a sports thing. Neither my boyfriend nor I played sports and the only one we're semi interested in is the Superbowl.

123MomAmy
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:28 AM
I got my son baby Forrest animal bedding from Babies r us and then put up stickies of lightening bugs, frogs an turtles from Target. I still love his room and probably won't change it, unless this baby is a girl, then I'll add some girlish accents I guess. Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DeNali21
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Do a car theme... cheap at walmart or look on craigs list
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN