Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

about my pregnancy i need opinions please

Posted by   + Show Post
So I'm 20 weeks pregnant and really want a baby boy I had a lot of morning sickness in my first trimester but it stopped now that I'm in my second I am barely showing my bellys really small and low and my belly button sticks out now... My babys heart rate was 160 at 12 weeks then 140 at 16 weeks and now at 20 weeks its back to 160 and btw I had sex the day I ovulated I heard it improves the chances of having a boy and I also conceived the that same day so what do you guys think a boy or girl
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Replies (11-15):
Duquesne
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:38 PM
No

Quoting kelly2171:

So really the heart rate doesn't matter ?

kelly2171
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Thats exactly what i said but hopefully its a boy i really want a son... and the hr doesnt matter right

Quoting kelly2171:

I am on feb 20th

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

The hr and conception day are the same as mine was and I have a boy. No way to tell really. Why haven't you had an anatomy scan if you want to know?

lillucky8
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Only a few more days :)

Quoting kelly2171:

On feb.20th

Quoting lillucky8:

Both of my kids had the same heart rate range and i have one of each. When is your anatomy ultrasound?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JunkYdMom
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:19 PM
I'm having B/G twins and there heartrates are the same every appointment ( 148) so I don't think the myth is true.
kelly2171
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:44 AM
I also had sex in missionary position would that effect the chances of a boy ?

Quoting kelly2171:

So I'm 20 weeks pregnant and really want a baby boy I had a lot of morning sickness in my first trimester but it stopped now that I'm in my second I am barely showing my bellys really small and low and my belly button sticks out now... My babys heart rate was 160 at 12 weeks then 140 at 16 weeks and now at 20 weeks its back to 160 and btw I had sex the day I ovulated I heard it improves the chances of having a boy and I also conceived the that same day so what do you guys think a boy or girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN