Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Miss being pregnant...

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:50 PM
  • 11 Replies

I never thought I'd feel this way because I did not enjoy being pregnant with my oldest my dd. But I did with my ds. He's just 6 and a half months old. But I want more kids. I want them close together too...I want to be pregnant. I miss my belly and feeling the baby move and how I felt cute no matter what. But this just is NOT a good time... :( I don't want to go into detail because it's personal but has anyone else felt this way? How did you deal with it? 

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bebe_ju-rah
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:54 PM
When my baby was 6 months old? Hell no! Lol I missed being pregnant but didn't want another baby. Ijust wished I could put her back in! Lol

I just had my 2nd and we are done. It makes me sad that I'll never feel a kick or a hiccup from the inside again but tis life.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Journeysmama11
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:01 PM

I want to have more kids. I want atleast 4...maybe more? I know I sound crazy but I love being a mom! I hated being pregnant with my dd and cried when I was unexpectedly pregnant again so soon...but I was happy still. and actually enjoyed the pregnancy. It was easy. I am not ready to actually have another baby right now...just that I miss it. I've honestly thought about being a surrogate though. Because I thoguht labor was easy (for me) and I want to be pregnant but not necessarily HAVE a baby yet and I'd love to be able to help someone else that way. Plus you can make money doing it which would help with my student loans!  ...I don't even know how you'd go about doing that though. 

Journeysmama11
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

When my baby was 6 months old? Hell no! Lol I missed being pregnant but didn't want another baby. Ijust wished I could put her back in! Lol

I just had my 2nd and we are done. It makes me sad that I'll never feel a kick or a hiccup from the inside again but tis life.

How old are your kids? do you have a boy and a girl? :)

bebe_ju-rah
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes :) Juliana will be 6 on the 19th and Sebastian is 1 month old yesterday.

Quoting Journeysmama11:

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

How old are your kids? do you have a boy and a girl? :)

bebe_ju-rah
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Google it? I've thought about that too BC I do enjoy being pregnant but there is no way I could carry a baby for 9 months and give him/her away in the end. I'm not nearly strong enough for that.

Quoting Journeysmama11:

I want to have more kids. I want atleast 4...maybe more? I know I sound crazy but I love being a mom! I hated being pregnant with my dd and cried when I was unexpectedly pregnant again so soon...but I was happy still. and actually enjoyed the pregnancy. It was easy. I am not ready to actually have another baby right now...just that I miss it. I've honestly thought about being a surrogate though. Because I thoguht labor was easy (for me) and I want to be pregnant but not necessarily HAVE a baby yet and I'd love to be able to help someone else that way. Plus you can make money doing it which would help with my student loans!  ...I don't even know how you'd go about doing that though. 

Journeysmama11
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I will for sure! I just wonder what my dh would say... lol

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Google it? I've thought about that too BC I do enjoy being pregnant but there is no way I could carry a baby for 9 months and give him/her away in the end. I'm not nearly strong enough for that.

Quoting Journeysmama11:

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I've been struggling off and on with feeling that way. I felt it more after my first baby. I just had patience though and waited for the right time. I tried to look at it like this. I only get to be pregnant a few times in my whole life. Why rush it? I want to experience each pregnancy and each baby as much as I can. It's nice to have something to look forward to.

Right now I have serious newborn fever and miss a lot of things about being pregnant. But I am in a BAD place personally and my 16 month old still gets up at least 3 times a night. So I know how you feel about it being a bad time. So I'm just focusing on fixing the things in my life that need fixed and making sure that I'm really in a point to enjoy my next and probably my last pregnancy.

Heather2001
by Heather on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Not really - pregnancy is miserable for me.  I do get baby fever, though.  =)

Supermommyof423
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:04 PM
I miss being pregnant, but i have two kids still in diapers so i think i should wait. I will tell u this reading some of the posts on here doesn't make it any easier. I read somewhere about how parents know when they are ready for another baby. One was when u can sleep through the night and into the morning without being woke up. Another one is when u feel depressed while packing up clothes that don't fit your children anymore. If i went with my feelings on this one i would be pregnant with #3. Sad thing is i set an age limit that i want to stop having kids. My age limit is 27. I just turned 22 in December. My hubby isn't happy with this, but if it was up to him we wouldn't ever stop. He makes me feel bad at times, but right now i feel good physically. I feel like i am just now taking my body back. I am just me again, and I feel great. Kids are great, but there is gonna be a time when we have to let go of all the lil things we love about pregnancy. Good luck to all of yall!
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:20 PM

I always feel that way. I love being pregnant, even if it's really hard on my body sometimes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN