Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

pregnant girl problems:

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have a horrible habit of running into doors. I sometimes forget how big my belly is and when I open the door I hit my belly with it ugh its so annoying!. What are your horrible pregnant girl problem habits? Its hard getting use to a big belly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bebe_ju-rah
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:55 PM
I used to constantly hit things with my belly! Now that he's born though I keep trying to rest my hands on my belly and can't :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmericanChild82
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:01 PM

I am so used to sleeping on my stomach that in the middle of the night, I try to and it never works out.

golliz
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Omg I have that problem also it suks so bad. Good thing I only have about four days left till I get to sleep on my belly again lol

Quoting AmericanChild82:

I am so used to sleeping on my stomach that in the middle of the night, I try to and it never works out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmericanChild82
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I have 27 weeks to go :(

Quoting golliz:

Omg I have that problem also it suks so bad. Good thing I only have about four days left till I get to sleep on my belly again lol

Quoting AmericanChild82:

golliz
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Oh man.. Is this your first? Dont worry time will fly except for the last weeks ugh

Quoting AmericanChild82:

Quoting golliz:

Quoting AmericanChild82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmericanChild82
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:06 PM

No, its my 3rd

Quoting golliz:

Oh man.. Is this your first? Dont worry time will fly except for the last weeks ugh

Quoting AmericanChild82:

Quoting golliz:

Quoting AmericanChild82:

golliz
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Oh well congrats:) this is my first so its so hard to get use to all of these pregnancy problems like not being able to sleep on my stomach or bumping into doors lol.

Quoting AmericanChild82:

No, its my 3rd

Quoting golliz:

Quoting AmericanChild82:

Quoting golliz:

Quoting AmericanChild82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Ouch!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN