Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Its a....and placenta previa :(

Posted by   + Show Post

I was so sure I was having a boy! I was hoping for a boy but its a girl. Not only is it a girl but I have placenta previa which means no sex for the next 4 weeks (and thats only if its moved by then) and a possible c-section which I really dont want. On top of that, hubby no longer wants to pick a girls name, he told me just to do it which hurts my feelings and puts pressure on me. :(

CafeMom Tickers

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Replies (11-15):
Sassy_Mommy1
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:36 AM
I have a really good friend name Danica she is the only one I know. Its not a common name thats what makes me love it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
queenb87
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:11 PM
My lil ones name is dannika and I didn't like it either until she was born. Then I knew it was her name :-). You could always just keep in mind your favorite names and decide after you meet her.

Quoting sparklebug86:

no because we cant agree.

He likes:

brooklyn

danica

zoey

sage

alexis

he REALLY like danica but Im not crazy for it. :( Hes sick of talking about it so he just told me to pick. :(

Quoting theemissfitz:

Is he reacting that way because he wanted a boy?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
misskrys86
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Ah! I feel ya a bit :) I thought for sure it was a boy, we really wanted a boy and we're having a little girl as well! I'm sorry your hubby isn't as excited, I was worried about mine because for weeks he joked "it better be a boy", but he took the news better than me.  We're just happy to have our miracle baby, she was healthy, so we're thrilled :) I'm sure your hubby will come around, just be honest and tell him it hurts your feelings and you want/need him to be included in the naming process. Maybe think of names after him or his family.  Good luck and congrats momma!

CafeMom Tickers
amy31308
by Ashlee on May. 12, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Just realized I hadn't seen any posts from you in awhile and wanted to check on you and see how you and baby are doing! Hope all is well. 

lovebugs_mom906
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 12:49 AM
I had that with my second baby. It had moved up by the time I was 32 weeks, so no worries! Congrats on the baby girl!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)