Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

so hurt emotionally i dont even know what to feel.

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:54 AM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this
Me and my fiancee had a wonderful day. We went out to eat and just had a happy amazing day. All we talked about is how good everythijg has been and how excited we are for our first baby together to be here. He started drinking and usually hes fine he doesnt drink often and when he does all he usually wants to do is have sex and cuddle fine with me. He kept drinking and drinking, we had sex which was quick and surprising but i didnt think anything.of it untill he put all his clothes back on, i asked him why amd he saod he was cold, yet we have a noce warm blanket we were cuddling in. He was texting a lot and i asked him who and he said hia brother whoch i knew instantly was a lie and everytime i.looked he closed his phone. He put on his shoes and said his brother was droppong off the money he owed him since he just got out of work but he was meeting him at the corner. I knew something was up.
I told him id come with him and he insisted i didnt so i went outside to wait for him, a few moments later i herd him jump the back fence and saw him in the.neighbors driveway he ran so i got.in my car i met up woth him at the end up our street and sure enough his ex gf was pickong him up. He got in her car and ledt with her right in front of my face. I never ever saw this.coming! How could he.do.this to me and our kids? He has raised my other 2 even though they are not really his and they call him dad. Im so hurt. Now im throwing up and the top ofy stomach is cramping. Im a mess completely.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sophiesister2
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Im so sorry :( some guys are just complete dicks and hes one of those guys. Im so sorry :/
Mrsfarr
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't waste your energy on someone like that. It's not worth letting yourself be hurt.
nenatravi82
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow feel so bad for u but take it slow remember God don't give us a problem we can't handle. He will come back ans u hold all the cards of it so get strong and if he come back talk alone with him .
beckyaj110
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:09 AM
I'm sorry mama :( I wouldn't waste anymore time or energy on a guy who's low enough to disrespect you like that
bluerose26
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:26 AM
Wow what an asshole, you are better off without him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahMommie
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:29 AM
:-( I don't have any advice but I'm so sorry you are going through this!
Eva_mommy06
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Quoting SarahMommie:

:-( I don't have any advice but I'm so sorry you are going through this!

amy31308
by Ashlee on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Wow. I'm sorry you're dealing with this. Good luckwith whatever you decide to do. Only you can figure that out.
Yogamom08
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Wow that is horrible! I am so sorry he did that to you :( have you heard from him?
tanper29
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Im sorry :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN