Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

belly shot!!!

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:48 PM
  • 24 Replies
Today I'm 27w3d with my first and he is huge I feel. What do you guys think? And feel free to share yours
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kbear1992
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:01 PM

You look great!

kbear1992
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Thank you :) I feel huge though ill post a pic what I started with lol

Quoting Pandapanda:

You look great!

kbear1992
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:33 PM

This was like 6-8 weeks lol
whitneymf
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:50 PM
That's like my belly and I'm 39w5d. But everyone says its small (:
kbear1992
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:55 PM
My last u/s was at 23 weeks I believe and they told me he was only a little bigger then normal (weighed in at 1.2 lbs) I swear I'm further along then they told me. My mil and her mother and df even told me they think I'm further along and mil has had 4 pregnancies and her mother has had 8 children and 12 pregnancies

Quoting whitneymf:

whitneymf
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Well my baby measured ahead around then too then he slowed down and now he's small so your baby may have had a growth spurt?

Quoting kbear1992:

My last u/s was at 23 weeks I believe and they told me he was only a little bigger then normal (weighed in at 1.2 lbs) I swear I'm further along then they told me. My mil and her mother and df even told me they think I'm further along and mil has had 4 pregnancies and her mother has had 8 children and 12 pregnancies

Quoting whitneymf:

kbear1992
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:02 PM
I'm hoping so but I don't get another u/s til April 8th so I wont find out til then. He has always weighed a little more then "satistcs" if that makes since. Just wish I knew because I'm still working so if he comes early I'm just hoping I'm not at work I'd freak out!!

Quoting whitneymf:

Well my baby measured ahead around then too then he slowed down and now he's small so your baby may have had a growth spurt?

Quoting kbear1992:

Quoting whitneymf:

whitneymf
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Do they measure your belly when you go to the doctor?

Quoting kbear1992:

I'm hoping so but I don't get another u/s til April 8th so I wont find out til then. He has always weighed a little more then "satistcs" if that makes since. Just wish I knew because I'm still working so if he comes early I'm just hoping I'm not at work I'd freak out!!

Quoting whitneymf:

Quoting kbear1992:

Quoting whitneymf:

MamaScho88
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:05 PM

You look great :)

This is me, I'm pregnant with my 4th child, a girl :) I will be 26 weeks tomorrow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)