Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Advice Needed: Bleeding while pregnant My doctor does not see anything bad...

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:33 PM
  • 14 Replies

Bleeding while pregnant. My doctor does not see anything bad on the ultrasound but I am still stressed. Anyone been through this?

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:35 PM

What is the bleeding like? Is it triggered by anything you do?

ArmyWife32112
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:38 PM

No. I am not having intercourse or working or anything like that. Just taking it easy like my doctor said.

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Is it brown? red? Spotting or big gushes? Any cramping with it? 

Random bleeding in the first trimester can be pretty normal, especially if nothing is on the ultrasound. 

Quoting ArmyWife32112:

No. I am not having intercourse or working or anything like that. Just taking it easy like my doctor said.

ArmyWife32112
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:46 PM

It is just barley pink, but no cramps or back pain. I have had one miscarriage already and if it is a miscarriage it is nothing like the first time because I have been spotting since  i conceived. on and off. and with my first miscarriage it was one day of terrible back pains and cramps and bad bleeding. 

Cynthje
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope this helps you but during both my pregnancies i had what look like light periods in the first 12 weeks, both babies are fine and no issues at all because of it. It can be normal for some woman

wkukid
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:53 PM

I had it three times. Turned out I had bacterial vaginosis that was irritating my cervix. We cleared it up and all is well.

smurfy88
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:22 PM
I had bleeding with my first pregnancy and everything was fine, my second pregnancy I spotted for a few days and then miscarried. It just depends, a lot of times it's normal though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabeys_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I had occasional bleeding with both my kids. With my first I went to the ER and they told me it was a "threatened miscarriage." I carried them both to term & they were healthy. Keep your chin up, momma.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mushmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:24 PM
How far along? Did they check your progesterone? I spotted with my previous two, more so with my second. Both in bed with me up my butt right now, perfectly normal. I know it's hard to bleed and not be scared. Miscarriages don't come on slow.
naj2013
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Yes, with my first at 8 weeks preggo, thought was having a miscarriage. They ran some test did ultra sound and i was fine, bleeding went away, my daughter is now 3 years old
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)