Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Anyone have an ultrasound at 5 Weeks?

Posted by   + Show Post
If so what did they see if anything? I had one in e.r and they couldn't see anything. No baby, no yolk sac, no fetal pole, NOTHING. Wondering if its too early like my doctor said or ectopic pregnancy like e.r said. Haven't seen doctor yet, just talked on phone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Replies (11-20):
princemomkandi
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:47 AM
Not to early ..had mine @5 weeks just make sure they give you the ultrasound vaginally
FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:27 AM
If you ovulated late and your dates are off you probably won't see anything. Wait a couple weeks and look again. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jdixon12
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:13 AM
I had an us at 5wks my last pregnancy and they were able to see 2 sacs/and two beans which later I gave birth to two girls .Best of luck
2004MAMA715
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Thanks to all of you. I'm trying not to freak out too much. I can't wait until I see the doctor Monday, but I'm not going to feel better until I get an ultrasound and see the baby.
2004MAMA715
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Thanks to all of you. I'm trying not to freak out too much. I can't wait until I see the doctor Monday, but I'm not going to feel better until I get an ultrasound and see the baby.
KristinCarr
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:20 AM
You should definitely see a sac by then! I had ine at 4 almost 5 and there was a sac for sure but.no fetal pole. By 6 weeks they saw a fetal pole and heart beat....
boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:21 AM

My dr. wouldn't even see me until I was past 8 weeks so I'm not sure what they would have seen if I came at 5 weeks. 

ColleenF30
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I had a 5w 2d done a couple weeks ago. No fetal pole but the sac could be seen as well as the yolk sac. It all depends on when you ovulated and when implantation took place. Good luck.

cfievre19
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Am having one done soon because I couldn't tell my doctor when was my last period so they can know my due date ill let you know
cfievre19
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Am having one done soon because I couldn't tell my doctor when was my last period so they can know my due date ill let you know
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)