Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

EBF...IB or AF...PREGNANT?

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:30 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hi everyone,

My dd is 7.5 months old. Sexclusively breastfed. She doesn't really like solid foods so I only give her little bits of what I eat but no solids. She still feeds multiple times a night. I haven't had any periods while bf but the past two days I've noticed some blood. It's really dark brown but sometime when I wipe it is pink. I've had no flowing blood just spotting. I'm wondering if this may be implantation bleeding. I didn't have it the first time around so I'm really not sure.

The real thing that is convincing me I am pregnant is this. When I was pregnant I couldn't stand spicy food. I had to be hospitalized when I ate jalapeno poppers! It always gave me severe diarrhea. (tmi sorry) Anyways I had initally thought I was getting my period but then I went to chipotle yesterday and had hot sauce over my burrito bowl and when I got home I got a really upset stomach and diarrhea. I thought back on a few days earlier I went to chick-fil-a and had a spicy sandwich and also got really sick.  This made me think the blood might be implantation blleding as since giving birth I have been eating spicy foods with no problems. If pregnant I can only be a few days along earliest possibility is feb. 6.

Last time I was pregnant I knew almost right away. I kept getting negative tests though  I up to 2 days before my period was due. I took a test last night it was negative. I knew it was too early too test but still. What do you ladies think??

by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Christelle213
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:04 PM

BUMP!

LaLa_Ivory
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:06 PM
2 moms liked this
why do i read these. lol. take a test. go to the doctor. we aren't in your uterus, we have no idea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebeccasmommy09
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Honestly it could be either. I thought I might have been having ib a few months ago but turned out to be my first period since dd2 was born. I would wait a week or 2 and maybe take another test. GL!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Christelle213
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Quoting LaLa_Ivory:

why do i read these. lol. take a test. go to the doctor. we aren't in your uterus, we have no idea.

You are right. Why do you look at these and even more why you do respond. Your little "lol" does not distract from your unneccessary rudeness!

Christelle213
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Thank you. May I ask how many months pp you were when it came back? I am leaning towards period returning too except for the food aversion

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:42 PM

it could be either one, but good luck regardless!

sissy852
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:46 PM
you could be preggo. Take a test and see. To answer your question i started mine 4 weeks pp this time i am 8 weeks pp and have yet to start it again. But i am ovulating because i have so cm. Sorry tmi.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christelle213
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I took a test, it was negative. It's way too early for me to have a positive response. I just have to wait lol the struggle.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:59 PM
I would test again in a few days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)