Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I having 3rd week pregnancy symptoms

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:22 AM
  • 9 Replies
Lately I've been very sleepy , I have frequent headaches , my breast are starting to get fuller and sometimes sensitive , I have cramping on and off , I feel sharp pains in my stomach , I lost my hunger for my favorite foods and actually start eating lesser , I have nausea in the morning and afternoons the most but no throwing up , I went to the bathroom the other day and noticed a slight tiny bit of blood , that lasted for 2 days and im more irritated lately , and i started going to the bathroom like almost ever other hour if I am pregnant I will be in my third week but I'm too scared to take the pregnancy test I kinda wanna wait to see if my period come , but are these symptoms of early pregnancy ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:25 AM
2 moms liked this
Could be.. could be period symptoms as well
BethRae
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:46 AM
This

Quoting nikkifam5:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mushmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Could be though my implantation bleeding was right around when my period should've come, not a week earlier. But I swear I had symptoms as soon as sperm met egg, lol :)
Jen4boys06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I had the same thing! I knew right after! I had mild cramping 3 DPO.  Nausea a week before AF was due.  I'm still in shock though over getting a BFP!

Quoting mushmom:

Could be though my implantation bleeding was right around when my period should've come, not a week earlier. But I swear I had symptoms as soon as sperm met egg, lol :)

yannayong
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:43 AM
I never had these symptoms before & me and my husband had unprotected sex so I'm kinda excited if I am pregnant

Quoting BethRae:

This

Quoting nikkifam5:

yannayong
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Lol , I feel the same way ! It's like I know I'm pregnant but I just wanna actually see if my period come on at the end of this month but me and my husband had unprotected sex so if I am pregnant we're excited but I don't wanna get my hopes up high

Quoting mushmom:

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:55 AM
If you're already having symptoms that are that obvious then you should be able to take a pregnancy test now. If it comes out negative then wait til the end of the month
yannayong
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Yeah I might as well take the test , cause I rather find out now officially then getting my hopes up high ,

Quoting nikkifam5:

If you're already having symptoms that are that obvious then you should be able to take a pregnancy test now. If it comes out negative then wait til the end of the month

mhoelzer2988
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:46 AM
im also having symptoms except the bleeding. my period hasnt come at all and im getting neg. tests. we did the deed feb 5th but ive been irregular so I dont know if its still too early to test or what. btw with my 2nd kid I had implanatation bleeding around 6 weeks pregnancy so no it doesnt always come around the time of period and that was confirmed by a doctor. its just weird how right after we started trying after over 3 years I get all these pregnancy symptoms and theyre not in my head cus I have had where it was all in my head and this is different, my breasts never changed sizes or got sore when it was all in my head b4!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured