Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

6w2d and bleeding

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:39 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
I've has two miscarriages and two births. I've been having mild cramps and went to e.r last Monday. They confirmed I am pregnant, but couldn't see anything on ultrasound. My first appointment is tomorrow, but I went to the bathroom an hour ago and there was quite a bit of blood and some clotting. I've been laying with my feet up.and bleeding has stopped. I'm worried, but since I've been through all this before I'm not sure there is any point going back to e.r. SO is out of town until tomorrow and if its bad news I don't want to hear it alone. Needed to talk about it though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mhoelzer2988
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:25 AM
well I did have bright red bleeding with my 2nd child at the same point of pregnancy ur at now. everything was fine. turned out 2 be implantation bleeding, hope its the same 4 u.
sj3starz
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Could always be implantation or subchronic hemorrhage (not sure if that's the right name).

You are right about er though. There's nothing they can do for you regardless. There's no reason to waste your money and time, and theirs, for something non threatening such as possible first trimester miscarriage.
hopeym23
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Awww I'm sorry.  I don't have any words of wisdom but <hugs>  I'm sure it will turn out to be nothing.

Are you on the Weight Watchers program? This is a group for support through your weight loss journey. No judging or drama here!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/118404

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:58 AM

I'm really sorry. I'll be praying everything works out for you.

GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:02 AM

*hugs* I've had two births and two miscarriages as well and with this baby I had bleeding around 8 weeks I think it was. There were some small clots as well. It scared me so bad but it turned out to be a low lying placenta that was causing it. I'll be praying yours is something like that as well and not a miscarriage.

AmberMerrell
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:05 AM
Thoughts are with you! I had a lot of bleeding at 7 weeks 2 days with this pregnancy & was terrified it was a mc. Dh took me to the er & I was diagnosed with a subchorionic hematoma & put on bedrest. 20 weeks as of today, good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Theaterchick
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:06 PM
When I was pregnant with my twins at 9 weeks I started bleeding bad abd cramping. I thought it was a miscarriage. I went to the er and found out I had placenta abruption but also that is when I found out I had to. It was super scary but they are now 16 mths old and I'm having a lil girl in april. I send my.prayers
2004MAMA715
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Can't figure out how to update from phone so here is a small update. Had appointment yesterday and they can't really tell me much yet. They took blood and I have to get more Thursday to see if levels go up. The cervix isn't opening so that's a good sign. I feel better about everything, but am still worried.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)