Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Do Preggo Pops really work?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am 7 weeks and 1 day, and for about a week I have been feeling the worst case of morning sickness, but it wouldn't be so bad if i could puke, its just nauseousness errrr. I am going to the Motherhood store today and I want to know if they are really worth it?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Replies (11-18):
emilycaudill
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Preggo pops are just candy. Go buy any candy or lemon or anything that will make you salivate. I used lemon drop candy my first pregnancy and it worked okay. I was pretty sick the whole time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mzwest83
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:50 PM

I used them with 2 of my pregnancys. They work but kinda get pricey. This time I used a cheap ginger chew  that I found at krogers. It was like 1.50 for 9. 

trilliandent42
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Chew Dentyne Artic Ice...

wkukid
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:06 AM

They worked for me, along with ginger ale. And I had one of the worst cases of morning sickness my doctor had seen lol.

wendy2023
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Never tried those. I heard saltines work but personally i couldnt stand the taste they made me real sick :/ peppermint candies helped
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smyeary
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:05 AM
I ate those by the box a day. I would go through 5 a week. It wasn't for nausea, I craved them while I was pregnant with ice cold almost frozen water.

Quoting JunkYdMom:

I tried them and the candied ginger. Neither worked for me...what did work was Altoid peppermints....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Amanda
by Head Admin on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:33 AM

I had the same thing, it was awful! Worse since I was taking progesterone, I think. I had to chew a lot of gum to get through it. At the beginning the only foods that really appealed to me were bagels with cream cheese and fruit salad (the more tart the better - a lot of pineapple). Sour candies did help too, a bit.

I hope you get some relief! It's a miserable feeling. And congrats on your pregnancy!

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

I am 7 weeks and 1 day, and for about a week I have been feeling the worst case of morning sickness, but it wouldn't be so bad if i could puke, its just nauseousness errrr. I am going to the Motherhood store today and I want to know if they are really worth it?

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:40 AM
I've never tried them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN