Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

glucose testing today!!

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:31 PM
  • 14 Replies
I'm so scared I have to go get my one hour glucose testing done at about 2 today I'm scared Im going to fail it and have to for the 3 hour I hate needles and hate getting blood drawn OMG I'm about to cry like a baby!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kbear1992
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Bump!!
LaLa_Ivory
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:52 PM
I did that test with my first and couldn't keep it down lol. they made me try 3 times and i said no more. i'm on my third and refused to do it with number 2 and this one. ack!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Good luck!! 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:06 PM

How did it go??

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:50 PM
How did it go?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:57 PM

bump!  Hope you passed with flying colors!

kbear1992
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Went well LOL. Don't know if I passed or failed yet but ill know soon :) probably on my next visit on Monday hehe I'm trying to clean the house right now but he wedged under my right side so I'm in a bit of pain cuz he's buldging out making my tummy lop sided

Quoting kmqw229:

How did it go?

kbear1992
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:02 PM
I hope I did too I wont find out until probably Monday which is my next Dr visit :) I'm trying to clean but he is buldgimg out on my right side so I can't do much cuz it hurts :/

Quoting meam4444:

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Apparently, your little baby is comfortable that way.  :-)  I would have thought if you didn't pass they would be calling you to get you in for the three hour asap.  They generally get the results pretty fast (like if there is an onsite lab...just a few minutes).

Quoting kbear1992:

I hope I did too I wont find out until probably Monday which is my next Dr visit :) I'm trying to clean but he is buldgimg out on my right side so I can't do much cuz it hurts :/

Quoting meam4444:

kbear1992
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Ya I go to St Jude's hospital in so Cal so the place I go for blood tests is an actual lab I'm hoping they would have called by now LOL I'm still nervous ill probably end up calling tomorrow :)

Quoting meam4444:

Apparently, your little baby is comfortable that way.  :-)  I would have thought if you didn't pass they would be calling you to get you in for the three hour asap.  They generally get the results pretty fast (like if there is an onsite lab...just a few minutes).

Quoting kbear1992:

Quoting meam4444:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN