Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

leaking?

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:53 AM
  • 15 Replies
Last night df and I did the deed. I always get up after after and push what I can out to prevent a yeast infection.

After cleaning up I went to bed bottomless. At 3a I woke up and was wet between my legs right at my groin. Figured I didn't clean up all the way and wiped it up. Staying bottomless I went back to bed. 6a I wake up again and wet between my legs again. This time I tried to smell it, but it didn't smell like anything. Cleaned up again and went to bed, and there was a small wet spot where I had been laying.

So far I'm staying dry, but I keep wondering was it fluid or sweat? I've slept dozens of times bottomless after intercourse and never wet :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mhoelzer2988
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM
I've actually had the same thing after me and my husband did the deed the other day and it lasted a couple of days. It was a clear liquid but didn't have an odor. Pretty sure it's normal.

Quoting mommaslilmen:

Last night df and I did the deed. I always get up after after and push what I can out to prevent a yeast infection.

After cleaning up I went to bed bottomless. At 3a I woke up and was wet between my legs right at my groin. Figured I didn't clean up all the way and wiped it up. Staying bottomless I went back to bed. 6a I wake up again and wet between my legs again. This time I tried to smell it, but it didn't smell like anything. Cleaned up again and went to bed, and there was a small wet spot where I had been laying.

So far I'm staying dry, but I keep wondering was it fluid or sweat? I've slept dozens of times bottomless after intercourse and never wet :/

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:02 AM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momblsdbygrace6
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Honestly, it may have been left over u know Wat.dripping out... I have 4 kids & I'm preg.with my 5th so, I've seen it all....I've been at work & had left over.....lets call it our men.....drop out after making love in the middle of the nite.so it's not far fetched. If Ur really worried go to your doc & have him Chk of ur water broke, but it's highly unlikely, unless there was alot of snot like mucus before....
lillucky8
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:10 AM
Your body cleans itself out often, id say it was normal stuff, but when in doubt call your doc! Always better to be safe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaslilmen
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Im cramping now :( called the midwife and waiting on a call back.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:42 AM
How far along are you?

Quoting mommaslilmen:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaslilmen
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:55 AM

32 weeks 6 days. the nurse just called and said the cramps (since they are mostly on my left and i notice them more when standing) sound like round ligament and fluid was seamen.

Wants me to keep an eye on both, if i notice more fluid or cramps that get worse and go to whole belly then to call back, and at any time they will see me if i feel the need.

Quoting kmqw229:

How far along are you?

Quoting mommaslilmen:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

JadeTigr7
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:11 AM
An increase in discharge is also completely normal as you get to the end of your pregnancy.
KristinCarr
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:31 AM
My midwife always told me to sit on the toilet and cough.... if fluid comew out from.coughing consistantly than its your water
doulala
by Emerald Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Be sure to check the color and odor.
Have you done this?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN