Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

why

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:39 AM
  • 11 Replies
not sure what to think , my period was due feb 16 and I didn't get it. since a week ago I been feeling on and off weird symptoms, but not severe. I don't know what to do now
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Take a test

kadensmom052011
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:04 AM
^^^ agree take a test but if u wernt due for it till the 16 that's not much time but if u really think you are go get a test. Good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 5:07 AM
Take a test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stargaze281
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I did take a test yesterday and it was negative. So I am not sure sure yet and i still didnt get my period.

Quoting kadensmom052011:

^^^ agree take a test but if u wernt due for it till the 16 that's not much time but if u really think you are go get a test. Good luck

Larsbug
by Laura on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:02 AM

test

stargaze281
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I did test yesterday and it was negative. So not sure what to think and i also didnt get period yet. My body also feels funny sometimes.

Quoting Larsbug:

test

brittany208
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:11 AM

did you test first thing in the morning? I'd wait a couple days, then test again. First thing in the morning. Its possible to get a false negative/positive sometimes. So either you will get a positive or a period soon.

stargaze281
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Yes. I did test in the morning but t was negative. I was due on the 16th and still no period. I will wait a few more days and test again, i guess.

Quoting brittany208:

did you test first thing in the morning? I'd wait a couple days, then test again. First thing in the morning. Its possible to get a false negative/positive sometimes. So either you will get a positive or a period soon.

Larsbug
by Laura on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Quoting stargaze281:

I did test yesterday and it was negative. So not sure what to think and i also didnt get period yet. My body also feels funny sometimes.

Quoting Larsbug:

test

did you test in the morning or the afternoon? you need to test in the morning with non-diluted urine. If it was still negative you can call your doc and ask for a blood test

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

stargaze281
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:04 PM

In the morning.

Quoting Larsbug:

Quoting stargaze281:

Quoting Larsbug:

test

did you test in the morning or the afternoon? you need to test in the morning with non-diluted urine. If it was still negative you can call your doc and ask for a blood test

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN