Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I'm confuse, worried and scared

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:54 AM
  • 8 Replies

Hello everyone my name is Nesli but some people call me Neni. I just turned 20 on February 9. And no I'm not pregnant. Well to be honest I don't know. I need help and I found this website hoping somone can help me out because I'm freaking out... December was the last period I had that was normal. Last month I had a period that was really light and short and sometimes it was like spotting. This month in the very beggining of February i had brown discharge coming out that lasted like 2 or 3 days. I have been having some weird symptoms but I took a pregnancy test two weeks ago and it was negative and i took one this morning and it was also negative. I don't know if I'm going crazy my period was suppose to come around the 13 and i haven't been feeling myself lately there are a lot of changes going on. I have a history of ovarian cysts and i have endometriosis just letting you know. Can someone please help me out.?

Some symptoms i been having are: back pain, tired all the time, Urine like every hour, Last month I would vomit a lot and nausea, my boobs hurt and white skin around my breast been peeling off for some reason, my stomach been bloating a lot and for some reason i think its a bit bigger and also i been eating more and my jeans are too tight and i get headaches too.

This morning i woke up with shoulder pain and a small pain in my abdominal I took a hot shower and the shoulder pain left but a couple minutes came back and right now it still hurts. I'm afraid to go to the hospital maybe because what if i get bad news what if I am pregnant and somethingis wrong with the baby. All i been doing is worrying and crying. I kept waking in the middle of the night because my back kept hurting and i got small pains in my stomach and shoulder. I'm afraid it could be an ectopic pregnacy. I have always been in hospitals because of endometriosis and ovarian cysts but my symptoms are so different right now nothing like endometriosis and ovarian cysts.  =,(

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bebcarroll
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Okay- just go to the doctor... or at the very least, take a pregnancy test. We cannot tell you if you are pregnant and if there is something wrong we cannot tell you. But, you have to go.
mhoelzer2988
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm also having pregnancy symptoms including a missed period but last time I took a test which was a few days ago it was negative also. Sometimes it's just too soon for a test to pick up even if they claim it can pick up like 6 days before missed period. worrying isn't going to do you any good but make you sick and if you are in fact pregnant it's not good for the baby. so stop worrying because it's not doing you any good and either get peace of mind by going to the doctor and wait a few more days and take another test. I hate going to the doctor too and I always fear they'll find something wrong with me but it does give you peace of mind knowing what the issue is or if there even is one. Sometimes we make stuff up in our head. Our minds are a powerful thing. Trust me I know this first hand. I've had anxiety all my life. My parents used to have to bring me to the doctor just for them to tell me I was fine and my breathing was ok. A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with thyroid disorder which gave me 10 x more anxiety than I already have. I have never been the same since. It's got better but never the same. I always have to talk to myself to calm myself down. It sux! So I know what youre going through. 

ItsJustKell
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:13 AM

You need to go the doctor. Like, now. Shoulder pain is indicative of various abdominal problems. 

mhoelzer2988
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Also don't read too much on the Internet or focus too much on what people say on here that have no clue what their talking about. It's just gonna scare u more.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Good to the hospital, hon. If something is wrong myabe a doctor can fix it.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:07 PM
I would see a doctor asap.

Good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:48 PM

You should really just get checked out. Would you rather possibly get bad news or wait too long and for sure get bad news?

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:49 PM

You need to go in to be checked out. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN