Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I lost the baby

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:35 PM
  • 13 Replies
Hey guys. I lost the baby a week ago. I am still going through the miscarriage. I am going in next week if I dont stop bleeding. I was 8 1/2 weeks.
by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Becca87
by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:42 PM
I'm really sorry about that. What do you mean you're still going through the miscarriage?
Fawn80
by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:51 PM
So sorry. I went through a miscarriage at home by myself. It's such a scary thing. If you did go thru it at home - do you know if everything passed? If not you will want to get checked out. I spent 4 hours in the bathtub that nite - I wish I would have had someone with me. DH was working and I told him not to come home - he would not have been able to handle it. After I made sure everything had passed I finally went to bed, as I was exhausted. Some tips for your health - and any future babies - - -  do not wear tampons for as long as you are bleeding this time esp. if you do not know if everything has passed. Get checked out by an OBGYN as soon as possible. You will still bleed for up to 3 weeks, just as after giving birth. It's your bodys way of cleaning itself, renewing itself. But still please get checked out. You could end up with an infection or worse, PID. PID (pelvic inflammatory disease) could ruin any chance of you having any other children if you don't treat it. Please get looked at.
becca123514
by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:53 PM
Cry I am so sorry about that I lost two babies a yr about. I know what you are going throw. It really hurts. The first one I was 9 wks and the second one I was 14 wks. Now am 6mts pregnant not even a yr later. Cry

Becca87
by on May. 4, 2007 at 3:00 PM
I lost my baby at 19w 6d on April 7, 07
evilazurea
by on May. 4, 2007 at 3:11 PM
I am stilll bleeding and that i have to go to my doctors next week.
bellamama1231
by on May. 4, 2007 at 3:14 PM
God, I am so sorry. You must be feeling just awful. I don't know how you feel, but I couldn't imagine losing my lil guy. Geez....pregnancy hormones are making me well up. Anyway, we're all here for you if you need to talk!
tjs48192
by on May. 4, 2007 at 3:26 PM

I am really sorry for your loss! I know exactly how you feel, I lost my first 2. I am now 9 weeks with my 3rd and scared all the time I will lose another one. All I can say is that  I know how hard it is and if you need to talk, let me know!

MascaraMomma
by on May. 4, 2007 at 3:29 PM
I am so incredibly sorry. That must be one of the hardest things a woman can go through.
texmexmom
by on May. 5, 2007 at 11:41 AM
lo siento mucho! we have some great miscarriage support groups on cafemom. Be sure to check them out ok!!
mom2b2
by on May. 6, 2007 at 9:54 PM
I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I too have gone through the same thing. I would call your doctor and let them know what is going on. Good luck and if you need to talk you are more than welcome to send me a message. Take care.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)