Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help! (Beware it's extremely personal)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hey, I am the mommy to a beautiful 9 month old little girl, Sophie. I am now pregnant with my 2nd (a little boy). I have this reocurring problem and just needed some help. IF YOU CAN. The entire 39 weeks of my pregnancy with Sophie, i had a bad Bacterial Infection and Yeast Infection. Tried multiple medicines. Even talked to my OB. We tried so many solutions, which didnt help. I couldnt have sex because the pain was so bad. It took me 3+ months after Sophie to get the courage to have sex, and it wasnt painful at all. I didnt have the itching or burning anymore either! Now that i am pregnant again, i have the symptoms again of the BI and YI. Is it just my body reacting to all the hormones? Will i experience this the whole pregnancy again? Will i get these every time i get pregnant? Please help!

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Replies (51-56):
amy31308
by Ashlee on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Id like to add the pain was unreal. Literally felt like knives inside of me ripping me apart. It was AWFUL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SJGMommy
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Oh wow. Yeah im definitely agreeing with you about the pain! Mine went away after my first but has come back with my second.
PB0824
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:13 AM

I'm glad to hear that because it can be very dangerous to the baby.  Have you completely figured out what's wrong and what you can do to feel better? 

HollySmith24
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I would start a good probiotic, and Extra virgin coconut oil down there, it is super soothing and antibacterial and anti fungal.

HollySmith24
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Also I would back way off of sugar. Sugar feeds yeast.

SJGMommy
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Dr just said monistat. She didn't really give it much attention. :/ I'm kinda disappointed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured