Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

worried

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:25 PM
  • 4 Replies

I went to the hospital last night  cause i was in some serious pain. They did an ultra sound and said that baby is doing fine but i have a tear in my sac :(. They said they dont knw why im havin pain bcuz they dont know why. With the tear shouldnt i be bleeding? With my pain am i about to lose the baby? Im so worried and i dnt know what to do to stop hurting soo much. any tips or advice?

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
A-WAHL
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Do you have a Subchorionic Hemmorhage? I just found out a week ago I have this. I went to the bathroom, wiped and saw blood. Went straight to the hospital because I thought I was loosing the baby. Did the Dr tell you any more info? Size of the tear? I know you are worried I have to admit I still am too but there is alot of info on the internet about this and alot of positive stories. Main thing I took away is rest, rest, rest! My Dr also told me to go on pelvic rest. Try not to stress (I know it's hard) and don't be afraid to ask your Dr questions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:51 AM

How far along are you?  If you have a tear in your sac, you would probably be leaking water (I guess this is what happened to me at least).  It sounds like you have a lot of serious questions...I would probably be calling your doctors office right now for more answers.  Hope all is ok!

doulala
by Emerald Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I had a tear and was leaking a lot everyday-   are you leaking, too?

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:51 PM
How far along are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN