Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

sinus pain suck!!! help me!

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:40 AM
  • 10 Replies

im 11w and i have a horrible sinus headache, lump in my throat, coughing...i jus want to crawl under a rock!!! what can i take. i just want to take my severe sinus meds and lay under my blankie!!!! but i cant :(

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbjb1024
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:47 AM
My Dr told me to take robitussin when u had a cold. I don't know if that would help though. I know you can also take benedryl
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
imjustme28
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:51 AM

pardon me, but hell no it doesnt work lol lol soon as i go on break at work, i may go get some benadryl to c if it will help. i am feeling so miserable right now. thanks mama

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
You can always ask the pharmacist what they reccomend.

Hope you feel better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jakesmom323
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Best and natural way to help you is a Netti Pot! It works everytime and even though it's awkward, it's a miracle worker. I don't like taking any medications while pregnant and now I use it everytime. Just read the directions for keeping things sterile;)
imjustme28
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:45 AM

thanks i will def try that. i hear about it all the time but never remember to try it.

Quoting jakesmom323:

Best and natural way to help you is a Netti Pot! It works everytime and even though it's awkward, it's a miracle worker. I don't like taking any medications while pregnant and now I use it everytime. Just read the directions for keeping things sterile;)

trilliandent42
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:20 PM

This!!!  It has saved me before!

Quoting jakesmom323:

SarahMommie
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 2:04 PM
This plus use saline spray and a bulb syring just like you do for a new born. Good luck hope you feel tether soon

Quoting jbjb1024:

My Dr told me to take robitussin when u had a cold. I don't know if that would help though. I know you can also take benedryl
snowwillow
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Wash out your nose with saline solution like using a netti pot. Use accupressure on your eyebrows, cheekbones. This works better than drugs. Google netti pot and it will show you how to use the saline solution. You don't need the pot. Blow your nose even if you don't need too, the idea is to get everything flowing.

amar1234
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:29 PM
U just drink lots of water and gargle with salty hot water and dont eat any candy bcoz I had a same problem and it will take 5 to 10 days, and if u want somthing for dry mouth then you can eat fennel seeds thats good and natural and good for babies and mix seeds with auger, hope it will help:-) good luck
amar1234
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Auger(sugar) and its very good for cough

Quoting amar1234:

U just drink lots of water and gargle with salty hot water and dont eat any candy bcoz I had a same problem and it will take 5 to 10 days, and if u want somthing for dry mouth then you can eat fennel seeds thats good and natural and good for babies and mix seeds with auger, hope it will help:-) good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)